Have a guess where I've been lol

welshyshelly

To the chip shop for the family!!
Its day 3 for me and the smell of greasy chips:jelous: or floured pasties:jelous: didnt bother me!!
Happy, happy HAPPY!!
xx

whooooooo! well done :D

No problem!
Makes you realise just how much you were eating, just how much you actually dont need that food when you do something like that doesnt it :D

You've hit the nail right on the head hun......how are you doing today on the ole lipo?

I love it! Seriously i do! And i love it even more today after my whole jeans issue! Cant wait to put my slimmer ones on for work tomorrow! lol

off to bed now though chick but im around tomo if ya wants a yap :D

p.s. well done again! hehe :D

well done!!!

Did you find the smell satisfied what ever kind of urge you may have had?

:)

so have I Shelley! My daughters brownie night tonight and our treat if we didn't have time to eat before cos I work fulltime is to get chips after brownies. Week four for me and I love going into that chippy and inhaling!!! Not tempted at all though! Even when she bins them after about 6 chips, I used to polish all her food off! Not anymore :D

so have I Shelley! My daughters brownie night tonight and our treat if we didn't have time to eat before cos I work fulltime is to get chips after brownies. Week four for me and I love going into that chippy and inhaling!!! Not tempted at all though! Even when she bins them after about 6 chips, I used to polish all her food off! Not anymore :D
For you to break that habit is FAB hun!!!!! xx

Thanks, hope it stays that way! so worried about what will happen when I start eating again, dont want to slip into old habits, cos we all know what its like - the weight creeps on gradually :(

Thanks, hope it stays that way! so worried about what will happen when I start eating again, dont want to slip into old habits, cos we all know what its like - the weight creeps on gradually :(
Yes hun it does creep back on....this is my second time on lipo after getting down to the weight i wanted to be but unfortunetly i slipped back into my old ways.........the only way hubby was ok about me doing lipoing again was because i told him that Now i know how easy is it to put the weight back on, i now know what i have to do to keep it off

rI think I'm gonna do Slimming World red days when I come off forever if thats what it takes, I kept the weight off for a few years when i was Slimming Worlding, but when I met my partner 2 and half years ago thats when i became lax and ate whatever I wanted - he loves his food and drink and can do that and carry it off at over 6ft and very broad(although i hate to think what his cholesterol level is!) but I really can't at 5'2!! I'm sure you know what I mean !! Us shorter girls really can't carry a bit of extra weight off can they!!! :( :D

Im only on day 3 of refeed but im really enjoying the food, the portions are filling me and the spices are great for adding flavour to something bland!!

Monday will tell if I have put weight on or not though lol

no hun we show every pound!! my hubby is lucky like your partner, hes 6 foot and can eat and eat......the b*uggers lol

Im only on day 3 of refeed but im really enjoying the food, the portions are filling me and the spices are great for adding flavour to something bland!!

Monday will tell if I have put weight on or not though lol
Ive been reading your refeed posts hun and your doing amazing......no way will you put any weight on!!!!

Oh thats great Chelly, what sort of thing are you having? You know what though I couldn't have done LT without this forum as there is SOOO much help! x

yep this forum is amazing, Mostly chicken and fish! lol!!

Had a potato tonight with 0% fat fromage frais and it was really good.. Potato tasted quite sweet... which was surprising lol!! couldnt finish tonights dinner though

OOOh yum sounds great! You had plenty of garlic that you were so looking forward too?

Back