Have a look at this.

Dundermifflin

I tried my best when I was "bigger" to avoid any photos of me being taken. However I stumbled across some untagged photos of me on a friends FaceBook page. It came as quite a shock and did not make pretty viewing. I could never remember being so big. I've put a before and after pic below. I hope you can tell which one's which.
fatjoe2.jpg
joepic.jpg

It's not easy to post that first pic but if it inspires someone thats great. I never thought I would get out of the hole I seemed to be stuck in but I did. I want to help anyone who needs to get out of their hole too

Joex

:wow: :wow: :wow: you look fantastic.A huge congrats to you.Must be feeling on top of the world.
you look so different

Thanks a lot Elaine. I am very happy. Best of luck with your loss. I see you're off to a very good start :) x

Cheers Lisa,
Best of luck. I look forward to seeing your before and after pics in the future.
x

Thanks alot for your comment. I appreciate it.
x

Wow Joe. I have to say you were v cute before anyway but what you have acheived IS a real inspiration....damn those bloody untagged photos on Facebook coming back to haunt us:p

Thank you potatogirl *blushes* I'm sort of glad those photos stayed untagged haha.
Cheers Sarah Jayne. Everyone is being so nice.
x

Thanks alot. I hope it helps your hubby.
Joex

Hi Jess, thanks for your comment.
I love the Office, can't believe Steve Carrell is leaving though, gutted.
Good luck with your weight loss, I hope it's not too hard. Thats what she said.

x

Thank you both :D
x

Wow that is a fantastic transformation ... u must be very proud of yourself!!! Me and my hubby decided u look about 10 years younger!!! Brilliant .... Well done xxxxx

Back