Have a look at this.

Wow - you look.......totally fabulous.

Well done on what you have achieved - anyone who says losing weight is simple is a liar. Its hard work and you are proof it does work.

Superb xxx

you look fantastic well done x

thank you all very much. Makes all the hard effort worth it.
x

Congratulations and very well done:happy096:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017: :talk017:

Well done, you look absolutely fab, congratulations on the fantastic result of all your hard work, and thanks for posting your pics, you are such an inspiration! xx

OMG Joe, you look amazing. What an incredible difference. I hope you feel absolutely fantastic and you are a great inspiration for all the people here.

Gail x

you look amazing ive lost a total of 25 pounds and will continue as i love slimming world.you are an inspiration to all xxx

Fantastic achievement Joe! Well done you look amazing!!!

Thanks again for all the kind words. I didn't expect such a response. So many nice people on this forum, it restores my faith in humanity. :)

x

Wow u look awesome :) congrats! I didnt read everything so sorry if I'm duplicating! How much weight have u lost? Well done xx

wow what a difference its like looking at 2 completely different people. you look great. well done :D xxx

Wow you look amazing! The difference is just incredible - such inspirational photos!

Congratulations! :)

X

Back