Have a missed anything off my shopping list..?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by daisydoll, 2 January 2009 Social URL.

1. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    Hi
    I have just been shopping for my LL start next week.
    I have bought:

6x 500ml bottles of water (to keep refilling)
    Marigold powder
    Mouthwash
    Breath spray
    Black pepper
    tabasco ( I am allowed this I think..?)
    A blender

Is there anything I have missed!

Daisy x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    lots of bubble bath!!! magazines/books and other things to help you through the hard times!

Mini likes this.
  4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Seems a full list to me!
    Now, stop spending money on anything else, as in a few months' time you're going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe! :)

Mini likes this.
  5. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I recommend a trip to LUSH, stock up on bath bombs, bath melts lovely soaps and enjoy them. I spend a lot of time having hot baths. Its my treat now i dont eat!!

Mini likes this.
  6. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    thanks guys!
    bubble bath i have tons of it - asked for it for xmas as i knew i would need lots!
    i can't wait to get the new clothes - this is the first year i have not been anywhere near the sales, its killing me lol!
    daisy x

7. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    I am the same. I am having to stop myself going into places and buying clothes in smaller sizes. To say that i am a fat girl i do love to shop, even if it was shoes, handbags and jewelery at times!!!

I have bout a couple of things in 18, 16, 14 and 12. Just things that i am using as a benchmark. I bought a t-shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of jogging bottoms in these sizes at £3 each from George. It is something to aim for.

My sister told me that my dress sense will change once I have lost weight (she is week 17 and in development) but the way I see it is that I will be able to wear the things that I can't/won't wear at the moment.

I feel that all I seem to be thinking about at the moment is LL. I had trouble sleeping last night as I was just thinking of all the great things I can do when I'm slim!! Does anyone else do that? :D

8. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I was like that a few nights before my meeting. Was really excited and couldn't stop thinking about it. its natural as a massive thing your going to do and its important. It shows your taking it seriously. Its not all lovely clothes and looking great. Be prepared for all the tough times too cause when the going gets tough, it get bloody tough!

Im sleeping so much better since starting LL, I get a good proper nights sleep. Just wait until you get your crazy food dreams!!!

9. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(40.31%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    DONE! :8855:Just talked about this in the Jan starters thread - had a massive panic when it was cut off this morning.

Mini likes this.
  10. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    just remember, you go down dress sizes pretty quickly so don't go crazy once you get down just one size, cos it'll only fit for 3 weeks!

I've had a ball at the sales. Buying loads of stuff nine sizes (from a 28 to a 10!) smaller than I was this time last year. Have hit my target just in time for the sales...just need to get my summer wardrobe now!!!

All the best with LL. You've picked a great time to start. New year, new start, so hopefully plenty of motivation.

All the best.

ps. Don't forget to replace your water bottle on a regular basis as you can pick up bugs that might upset your (shrinking) tummy xx

11. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You might want to stock up on some leaf teas... peppermint, green etc... to help get the water down you :) xx

12. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Sweetners? :)

13. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Yup, I did it a lot to begin with, still do on occasion now, usually when trying to fall asleep!

Try as hard as you can to hold on to those moments and remember the feeling, it'll really help when hard days come around and you're tempted by everything in sight (trust me, I know, I've had a day like that today, seem to be smelling and seeing food everywhere, grrrrrrrrrr :( )

trust me, good thoughts go a long way to battle bad cravings! :)

14. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Whilst losing weight........save your pennies.............'cause the charity shops have some great clothes at bargain prices.........as you go down the sizes!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.