Have a missed anything off my shopping list..?

daisydoll

Gold Member
Hi
I have just been shopping for my LL start next week.
I have bought:

6x 500ml bottles of water (to keep refilling)
Marigold powder
Mouthwash
Breath spray
Black pepper
tabasco ( I am allowed this I think..?)
A blender

Is there anything I have missed!

Daisy x

Seems a full list to me!
Now, stop spending money on anything else, as in a few months' time you're going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe! :)

I recommend a trip to LUSH, stock up on bath bombs, bath melts lovely soaps and enjoy them. I spend a lot of time having hot baths. Its my treat now i dont eat!!

thanks guys!
bubble bath i have tons of it - asked for it for xmas as i knew i would need lots!
i can't wait to get the new clothes - this is the first year i have not been anywhere near the sales, its killing me lol!
daisy x

I am the same. I am having to stop myself going into places and buying clothes in smaller sizes. To say that i am a fat girl i do love to shop, even if it was shoes, handbags and jewelery at times!!!

I have bout a couple of things in 18, 16, 14 and 12. Just things that i am using as a benchmark. I bought a t-shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of jogging bottoms in these sizes at £3 each from George. It is something to aim for.

My sister told me that my dress sense will change once I have lost weight (she is week 17 and in development) but the way I see it is that I will be able to wear the things that I can't/won't wear at the moment.

I feel that all I seem to be thinking about at the moment is LL. I had trouble sleeping last night as I was just thinking of all the great things I can do when I'm slim!! Does anyone else do that? :D

I was like that a few nights before my meeting. Was really excited and couldn't stop thinking about it. its natural as a massive thing your going to do and its important. It shows your taking it seriously. Its not all lovely clothes and looking great. Be prepared for all the tough times too cause when the going gets tough, it get bloody tough!

Im sleeping so much better since starting LL, I get a good proper nights sleep. Just wait until you get your crazy food dreams!!!

Make sure your Internet connection bill is paid so you can post here as much as you need :) And yes Tabasco is allowed.

DONE! :8855:Just talked about this in the Jan starters thread - had a massive panic when it was cut off this morning.

just remember, you go down dress sizes pretty quickly so don't go crazy once you get down just one size, cos it'll only fit for 3 weeks!

I've had a ball at the sales. Buying loads of stuff nine sizes (from a 28 to a 10!) smaller than I was this time last year. Have hit my target just in time for the sales...just need to get my summer wardrobe now!!!

All the best with LL. You've picked a great time to start. New year, new start, so hopefully plenty of motivation.

All the best.

ps. Don't forget to replace your water bottle on a regular basis as you can pick up bugs that might upset your (shrinking) tummy xx

I feel that all I seem to be thinking about at the moment is LL. I had trouble sleeping last night as I was just thinking of all the great things I can do when I'm slim!! Does anyone else do that? :D
Yup, I did it a lot to begin with, still do on occasion now, usually when trying to fall asleep!

Try as hard as you can to hold on to those moments and remember the feeling, it'll really help when hard days come around and you're tempted by everything in sight (trust me, I know, I've had a day like that today, seem to be smelling and seeing food everywhere, grrrrrrrrrr :( )

trust me, good thoughts go a long way to battle bad cravings! :)

Whilst losing weight........save your pennies.............'cause the charity shops have some great clothes at bargain prices.........as you go down the sizes!!!!

Back