T'S question

lottie_2015

Hey all hope you're having good days!
Restarter here, it was a bit much for me in January after my caesarean & a new baby, so gave myself a few more weeks & am on day 18 of TS now.
I just wanted to ask, on the exante website the list of allowable extras - are you allowed 1 can of coke zero, AND 2 tsp of Boullion AND 4 tsp of drink mix ect ect or are you just supposed to choose 1 from the list? I've had nothing but water flavourings & black tea sofar & drink about 4-5 litres a day, but bought some coke zero & boullion powder yesterday & I have the mulled wine & raspberry drinks mixes.
Lottie x

Hey all hope you're having good days! Restarter here, it was a bit much for me in January after my caesarean & a new baby, so gave myself a few more weeks & am on day 18 of TS now. I just wanted to ask, on the exante website the list of allowable extras - are you allowed 1 can of coke zero, AND 2 tsp of Boullion AND 4 tsp of drink mix ect ect or are you just supposed to choose 1 from the list? I've had nothing but water flavourings & black tea sofar & drink about 4-5 litres a day, but bought some coke zero & boullion powder yesterday & I have the mulled wine & raspberry drinks mixes. Lottie x

You can have all of them in one day, but it might help to have them spaced out. But they're unlikely to do any harm if you have them all a day now and again.

Congrats on your baby :)

Thanks Sheridan :D x

Back