Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have a question...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lildanni, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Rite, this last week, I pointed everything, stayed within points every day, exercised and even went the gym :eek:

However, I only lost 0.5lb which I was gutted about coz ive strayed off WW on various days in the past and still managed a more significant loss.

What I was wondering, I started my monthly on Saturday (was dead proud I stayed away from chocolate!!!) and was curious to know if that could have affected the weight loss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Absolutely!! Thats probably exactly what caused it. It can absolutely play havoc with your wi result

4. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I feel a bit happier now knowing that!

Im determined to have another 1.5 stone off at least by xmas...Ive just ordered my xmas party dress in a size 14!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.