Question About Body fat

Chicken187

Okay, to start off I am sorry if this is not an appropriate place to ask this sort of question, but if it is I would appreciate people's opinions/past experience with something like this etc.

One of my cheeks is slightly chubbier than the other, in the general cheek area/jawline area. I was just wondering if/when I start losing body fat is it likely/possible it will even out. I don't think my bone structure is different/much different on either side, from what I can see and feel it definitely just feels like there is more fat one side. Anyway, I'm sorry if I come across naive or anything when I ask this, but it is because at the moment I'm not sure what I am talking about too much, however if someone does understand what I am saying I would appreciate it if people told me what they think.

I'd also like to state that I have looked around for questions like mine, although I have found similar sort of topics, it is not really what I'm asking, which is what worries me.

I do understand what you're asking, but I think you'll have to wait and see and you've lost some weight, if it will go from your face.
My understanding is we can't lose fat from specific places. Obviously we can exercise certain muscles/muscle groups, but I'm not sure how you'd do that with your cheek! I notice I do lose weight from my face though.
One thing to remember is very few people have symmetrical faces so it's nothing to worry about :)

Hmm, understood. I completely understand that faces are not 100% symmetrical, however I was just confused if people could lose fat in different parts of their face at different times, and since I hadn't really seen any topics like this with solid answers I was confused.

I think if you carry fat in your face area you'll notice a difference there when you lose weight- I know I've seen it lots in before and after pictures, and noticed it in my own face when I've been up & down, but I suppose the rate will vary from person to person. Just like some people can lose 10lbs and go down a clothes size whereas others it can take stones to find a difference?

Back