Have all the Lipotrimmers given up?

Marylyn

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi to all dieters

Anyone out there doing Lipotrim? I don't know whether I'm looking in the wrong place or if I all on my own doing this diet, but it would be nice to have a chat about it.

I thought I saw some people who were on LT, but you all seem to have disappeared. Have you given up or what?

Marylyn

Hello Marlyn,
Like u I was a bit disappointed that so few people on lipotrim are around. U and me seem to be in a minority! Hello, I'm Anne-marie I started last wednesday, - I admit I have found it really hard.I have been REALLY poorly over the weekend, which may or may not have helped the weight lose, bit better today and first weigh in tomorrow!! I'll let u know how I get on. How long have u been doing Lipotrim? does it realy get easier? Blooming hope so !
Anne-marie

Hi Anne-Marie and Marylyn,

As the site is only up a little over four weeks, the word has not got out yet to the Lipotrimmers that we have a forum for them here where they will get support and help on their weight loss journey, so please spread the word around that anyone who wants to join are more than welcome.

I have done Lipotrim and lost five stone Sole Sourcing.

Now for the second half of my weight loss journey I have changed over to Cambridge Diet.

I broke the diet on Lipotrim and found it very hard to get back on and as you know Lipotrim is very strict if you break the diet, okay the first time, but I began to slide:(

I lost a further half stone with CD and then lost the plot, but have fought to keep it from going up further and have pulled it back and got stabilised and now back SSing a little over a week.

Lost 6lbs. last week:D

I have joined the one stone challenge and The Christmas Challenge.

By the way if you need more company why not join the WeMITTS which stands for We Mean It This Time...that is open to all different diets.

Hopefully we will get more Lipotrimmers as time goes by.

Love Mini xxx

Talking of Lipotrim ... has anyone seen Mummydebbie lately? She was on LT and posted regularly on DH. I don't use DH anymore and wondered if anyone knows how she's doing.

Even though I'm on CD, I take a keen interest in everyone's progress and miss mummydebbie's upbeat posts.

Hurray there's somebody there!

Hi Mini, Anne-Marie and Russian Doll

I've been on LT now since the start of June. It was very hard 1st week (a) I thought the taste of it them all, except vanilla, was horrid. However, by week 2 I was drinking them all as if they were nectar.

Speaking of nectar I "invented" a new flavour. Chocolate orange mmmmm! I'd bought some "Supercook" orange extract for a delicious recipe for the family; best not to mention it on here. Then I got to thinking I'll add a capful of that to my chocolate LT and lo! it has put a completely different spin on the choc LT.

I doubt it will do my diet any harm, especially as I'm exercising at the gym 3 days a week. (Amazing to believe on 420 calories a day).

Anne-Marie, it does get easier. You do need to be very motivated and if you have been good at counting calories and are disciplined in this way it will be all the easier.

This is the only diet that has ever really worked for me. I was on 850 calories and working-out like Jane Fonda used to in the 80's and could only shed 1/2 lb a week. It would have taken years to lose 4 stone.

I'm already half way there now after 11 weeks. I was 13 stone 7lbs and am now 11 stone 9 lbs. 26 lbs gone, melted away. My husband says I look as I did 20 years ago. I'm not a vain type of person, but I can't help feeling thrilled that I fit into a small size 14 now. I was in a size 18 before. I'm 5' 9" and I looked frumpy at 13stone 7lbs.

It is easier than being on any other diet, because when you're in ketosis your appetite will be suppressed and this is a good thing for a long-term diet.

If you're interested I'll tell you a bit more about how I came to be on LT and why I don't have to pay for it.

I've spent my food allowance this week on some Oil of Olay products.

Marylyn xxx

Hi Marylyn,

Congrats' on fitting into a size 14:D :D :D

That is fantastic and well done...I am still in size 16 bottoms and my tailored trousers are still way too small and it says a size 16 on them as well!!!

Glad to hear that the diet is going very well for you.

Love Mini xxx

Talking of Lipotrim ... has anyone seen Mummydebbie lately? She was on LT and posted regularly on DH. I don't use DH anymore and wondered if anyone knows how she's doing.

Even though I'm on CD, I take a keen interest in everyone's progress and miss mummydebbie's upbeat posts.

Hi Debbie,

Mummydebbie was away on holidays. She is excellent and I do hope that she is doing well on her diet.:confused:

Hi Mini,

Size 16 is o.k. I felt well pleased when my 16 trousers fitted after throwing the 18's away. In fact, I'm very reluctant to throw away 2 pairs of 16's because I only bought a navy pair from M & S in March and a lovely beige pair in Principles. They're a bit baggy around my hips and I'm wondering whether to pay for them being altered.

You get kind of attached to certain clothes, do you find? I loved my husband's big comfy winter jumpers, although we had to give them to charity because since central heating was installed they're never worn.

Fleeces seem so be the thing now for keeping warm. They're much easier to wash and dry too.

Speaking of feeling cold, do you find when the temperature drops you feel cold on your diet. I feel chilled to the bone and have to sit all wrapped up.

Marylyn xxx

Hi Marylyn,

I would get your trousers taken in later when you have stabilized. But don't feel sad about them...they are only clothes and can be replaced. There is only one you.Definitely nice to see the clothes getting lose instead of the other way around?

I love fleece tops as they are so hand to pull on and nice and light for walking. I passed on my big, big ones to the FIL and he loves them. He does not wear the red one much as he hates red but lives in the blues.

Your body temperature drops when your in ketosis and because of this I have to take a hot water bottle to bed as I am so cold.

Make sure to drink your water, I leave out my bottle water for the day on the counter top and I know then how much I have drank, otherwise I forget very easily.

Hi Mins

I've downed 3 pts the past hour and the light headedness has gone. It is easy to forget isn't it? I usually make a note of what I've had too, because otherwise I'm guessing how many pints I've had.

Someone got a great device for me at his gym. It is a plastic cup with a grid and cover and you can shake the LT in it. It works very well at getting rid of the lumps and it saves me bringing the whisk into work.

I think they use them at the gym for shaking up their protein shakes - you know that whey powder.

Well, we have a water-cooler thing here too, so it tastes lovely.

Every time I look for the hot-water bottle it has disappeared. They just vanish. I have a microwavable one too and I don't know where that is, but they are lovely and I shall have to buy yet another one. If you put it under your left armpit it's supposed to heat you up very well. I think they do that for people with hypothermia. I hope I get to goal for the Winter time or I'll be suffering with it.

Marylyn xx

HELLO ALL AND RUSSIAN DOLL YOU WON,T BELIVE THIS I HAVE JUST ASKED ABOUT YOU ON DH HOW RE YOU DOING
FINE I HOPE ITS NICE I AM JUST GETTING USE TO THIS SITE I,M A LITTLE SLOW SO FORGIIVE ME
I,M DOING FINE JUST BEEN ON HOLS PUT ON 12LB OMG BUT BACK ON TRACK AND NOW LOST IT AGAIN +8LB SO ALLS NOT BAD KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL TUES SO I,LL BE ON MORE HOPEFULLY HOW HAVE YOU BEEN AND HI TO MARYLYN TO DID YOU HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY ?
TAKE CARE
SPEAK TO YOU ALL SOON
DEBBIE

Hi Debbie

Hi there

I've posted to you to say well done on your weight loss the other day.

I'm going away on the 13th Sept. Have been dipping toe in the water to maintain every other day. Keeping carbs low - just one replacement meal once a day and so far so good. No hunger pangs. I feel fairly confident that when we go away damage limitation will be kept to a minimum. Hope I don't have to eat those words.

There's a new girl on the block - dol. She needs some advice and I gave her the website for LT.

They give free samples which is nice for a new starter, but she hasn't got a chemist doing the programme.

Once again, congrats on getting back on track. I think it actually strengthens your resolve, having a break, even if you do put some weight back on.

For me there is a very fine line between losing weight, maintaining and gaining and the great thing about LT is that it is a great tool to emphasise this fact.

Best wishes to all and love to Mini xxx

Back