have anyone else heard of RSJBW Weight Loss Very Fast Diet Pills

Slowly but surely, eh? I will do it this time!

And you haven't! You're over half way to goal, and you want to lose a lot more than me (this time! LOL!) How are you finding it?

It's really tough going at the moment but I will get there - Sometime! Yeah I still have a long way to go and it does get me down sometimes when there seems to be no end to it. Ah well, I will get there in the end

I find it easier if I set myself mini-goals? And treat myself when I hit them! Ive only hit one yet (& got my hair done! LOL!)when I lost my baby weight from my 2nd daughter (born last July), my next one is to lose the weight from my 1st daughter (now 3!)which is 8lbs away. Then my GOAL goal is to lose another 12lbs to get to 10st 7lbs- which I haven't been since I was 12 or so! Thats a lot of figures..but you see what I mean? I was 17 1/2st at my all time heaviest and got down to 10 1/2st- so I know it can be done?

You have done really well, I was just under 18 stone when I started and I'm now just over 14 stone. I want to get down to 12 stone 7lb by mid October but I am going to really have to get into gear if I am to do that!

Si son buenas, las mejores y las unicas que funcionan, yo habia hecho de todo hasta irme a sitios que prometen hacerte perder peso y vas a reuniones todas las semanas, los que ganaron fueron ellos porque yo les tenia que comprar todos sus productos que tienen mucho contenido de sodium. Con las pastillas de rsjbw he perdido hasta ahora 40 libras en dos meses, sin aguantar hambre, duermo muy bien y sin ningun efecto negativo. En mi caso, el primer mes no perdi nada, estaba frustrada y la vendedora me dijo que las pastillas estaban regulando mi metabolismo, esceptica continue tomandolas y wow! no me arrepiento, comence a perder peso rapidamente y estoy contenta, aveces pierdo diariamente, otras veces no pero a los dos o tres dias pierdo de un solo tajo 3 o 4 libras. Es lo unico que funciono para mi.

Si son buenas, las mejores y las unicas que funcionan, yo habia hecho de todo hasta irme a sitios que prometen hacerte perder peso y vas a reuniones todas las semanas, los que ganaron fueron ellos porque yo les tenia que comprar todos sus productos que tienen mucho contenido de sodium. Con las pastillas de rsjbw he perdido hasta ahora 40 libras en dos meses, sin aguantar hambre, duermo muy bien y sin ningun efecto negativo. En mi caso, el primer mes no perdi nada, estaba frustrada y la vendedora me dijo que las pastillas estaban regulando mi metabolismo, esceptica continue tomandolas y wow! no me arrepiento, comence a perder peso rapidamente y estoy contenta, aveces pierdo diariamente, otras veces no pero a los dos o tres dias pierdo de un solo tajo 3 o 4 libras. Es lo unico que funciono para mi.
Could we have that again in English please?

I don't know what to think- ive done a lot of research on affordable diet pills and most have had more negative (ie dont work) feedback than anything positive.
If you look at this rose person's feedback (not what shes put on her ad but her real feedback) its extremly good, theres many customers coming back for more and others saying they have lot loads of weight.
- maybe its just placebo affect - im pretty sceptical as a person but who knows.

i have taken rsjbw tablets and so have al my friends and family they really do work i have lost 2st 8lb in 4and half months there is no side effects for me and u can eat what you want x

I popped onto a translation website and here is Lobitos post, roughly translated...

"If they are good, best and the only ones than work, I habia done of everything until going to sites that promise hacerte to me to lose weight and you go every week to meetings, those that won were they because I them tapeworm that to buy all its products that have much content of sodium. With the tablets of rsjbw I have now lost until 40 pounds in two months, without holding hunger, sleep very well and without no negative effect. In my case, the first month not perdi nothing, was frustrated and the salesman said to me that the tablets were regulating my metabolism, skeptic continues taking them and wow! I do not regret, comence to lose weight quickly and am contented, you accustom I lose daily, other times but to both or three days I do not lose of a single edge 3 or 4 pounds. He is the unique thing that I work for my."

Hope that helps...

AJ

Back