have been trying to cope without

The other thing to do is, brace yourself! Take photos every month, facing forward (I nearly put full frontal LOL! ) and sidewards, and measure your bust ,waist ,hips, thighs, knees! and upper arms. Because when the scales don't show anything the evidence is there that it's working.

The other thing to do is, brace yourself! Take photos every month, facing forward (I nearly put full frontal LOL! ) and sidewards, and measure your bust ,waist ,hips, thighs, knees! and upper arms. Because when the scales don't show anything the evidence is there that it's working.

I really wish I had done this when I began! I agree totally with Judi...if your just starting out or even if your not you should start doing it.....you'll amaze yourself with the results :D

17 months into the diet and I still pretty much do a food diary every week! Usually when I've got a target I'm trying to reach. I just get one from my consultant and then make loads of photocopies at work!

I'm a bit anal and like to have the proper food diary sheet rather than a notebook - don't ask me why?! :rolleyes: I then usually write my loss on each week so that I can go back if I ever want to and see which weeks have given me good losses.

13789-albums1303-picture7638.jpg

Just thought I'd show you my little spotty book! :)

LOL! It is also the spotty book of doom sometimes...

Back