have broken the rules!!

boxerdog

Hi, it is my 10th day today and up until today it has been going well. Went shopping and the cafe had only sandwiches or jackets to eat so had a sandwich. Felt real bad eating it and didn't really enjoy it but feel all the good work has gone down the pan.

Now have bad headache and wonder if it is cause I have had bread.

Feeling a little fed-up as weight not really moving for me on cs even though have followed it up until today.

Sorry for moaning, just needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks
Deb:cry::cry:

how much have u lost hun ? dont worry start off again tomorrow xx

I'm sure one sandwich will not be your downfall. It is not how many times you fall but how many times you pick yourself up!

Have only lost 1.5lb and trying to see that as a +ve but struggling as expected great things from cs. Thank you for +ve words it helps when others know what you are going through

sorry to hear that hun sometimes the scales tells you wrong you will be surprised when you used another scale that you lost a lot

keep it up, dont give up u will probably lose a load next wk then

yeah dont let it get you down, your not going to manage to be good 100 percent of the time your only human and in your defence it was bad circumstances that had u eating the sandwich, buuuuut next time remember how u are feeling so down just now and maybe it will stop you. your doing really well and different peoles bodys take longer to get into diets and catch up sort of thing, dont be giving up just yet honestly any loss is beter than no loss and def beter than a gain. try not to be so hard on yourself!

Hi - please don't beat yourself up over this, it was only two slices of bread and start a fresh tomorrow.

I'm sure we'll all have weeks where we lose a lot of weight and others when we don't, but overall it should amount to around a 10lbs to a stone per month but I know it's hard not to weigh ourselves daily (well I do!).

Chin up hun and maybe when you're out and about in town you could have a CS bar or something similar to hand, just in case the next cafe you go to doesn't have anything without carbs?! I know this can sometimes be easier said than done though!

Back