Have come back!!

Moisy

I did the diet leading up to summer holiday last year and was really quite successful. Needles to say, after the holiday I didn't really get back on to it properly, although I did do my own version, so to speak!
I haven't put everything back on but have put on enough to be quite annoyed at myself, so I am back. New order arrived on Friday and I start first thing tomorrow.
Wish me luck!! :) x

Hi Moisy, well done for getting back on it,good luck with it :)

Glad it's all going well for you, keep at it!

Good luck with it Moisy. I'm back for my umpteenth time!!

First week nearly over, weigh on Saturday!!!

Welcome back and good luck xx

Hi all,
Thanks for your support MiniB and scotminx
Struggling this weekend!! But not succumbed to breaking it yet! Have come on here for some inspiration while hubby watching the rugby!!
What is your opinion of the new bars? Like the chocolate on as it is like a big Milky way but not sure about the after taste from the berry one. What do others think?
xx

I find the chocolate one too sweet when it's normal but prefer it when it's frozen. I like the berry one but think I prefer the original ones to the new ones.

Glad you're staying strong!

Good luck xxx
I love the new chocolate bars.. I don't eat them all at once though ... I love having them when I'm on a late at work and have 1 bit at 5pm then one at 6:30pm and then a bit when I get home.
I am on my 5th week now and really enjoy it xxx

I like the new chocolate bars, like you said, a bit like a milky way but I really don't like the berry ones. That aftertaste is something else!!

I like the original bars best and am having them with shakes. Tried the spaghetti bolognese this weekend and it was OK. Curry next, bit worried about that though!!

Into week 2 and all good!!

Hey moisy! I'm also back with my tail between my legs lol put on quite a bit over summer hols, birthday and Xmas. Lost a few of the pounds on slimming world for new year resolution but it's just not shifting fast enough! Well not as much to lose this time round so here's to being back on the wagon! :p x

Hi Moisy. Welcome back. How are you doing?

Back