Have gained but stuck to my points :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sneeze, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    I just weighed myself and I'm 1lb heavier than my official WI on Tuesday and 2lbs heavier than when I weighed myself at home on Thursday. :( It's not TTOTM so I'm not sure why I've gained since I've been well within my points each day (i've saved 2 points each day). I've weighed myself at the same time each time too. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    This is why you should never weigh yourself between official weigh ins. Your weight can fluctuate so much from day to day... the only way to get a true indication of your weight is to weigh in once a week.

:whoopass: STAY OFF THE SCALES!!!

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym

:cry:Okay... ;)

5. size102b

size102b Banned

Hiya Ive ganed twice in 7 months looks like my 3rd this week and stick to it,we can gain upto 10 days before totm or it can be our bodies retaining fluid.As long as your sticking to plan your body will adjust and should let go of the small gain,look at the bigger picture.
    I lost 5 stone in 3 months then just 9lbs in 10 weeks but its still off.Just make sure you track and change what you eat and weigh and measure and change exercise every few weeks to fool your body.
    Good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.