Have given up on LT to try Exante!

paulinequirk

I did Lipotrim for 10 weeks and lost just over 3 stone but I found it extremely hard to start knocking back the bland shakes again after a planned break. I still have at least 2 stone to lose and I'm using Exante to try and lose this for Halloween.

The difference between the two is amazing! So far it tastes much better and there aren't as many lumps in the shakes, I reckon I can do this no problem - only wish I had thought of it sooner.

I can't wait to go shopping for new clothes again :)

Welcome to Exante :)

Welcome to Exante, good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Hi, and welcome, i did LT once about 4 years ago and thought it was yuk lol, Exante shakes are lovely much better than even CD ones IMO, only thing i miss on Exante which CD do are the Tetras i loved them and could make at least 3 hot chocolates a day out of one Tetra.

lt is far and away the hardest of the vlcds imo, i lasted 4 days before i couldn't hack it any more, so you've really shown a lot of willpower with sticking it for 10 weeks!! this should be a walk in the park for you, good luck on your journey :)

Welcome Pauline (if indeed that is your name!)!! :)

Enjoy Exante. I have no experience of Lipotrim, but I have heard from other LTers that the Exante shakes are nicer etc - so hopefully this will be what you need to get to your Halloween goal!

Keep in touch and keep posting - looks like you have hit your 50 posts now so you will be able to add a signature, photo etc (*exciting times!!*) :p

Best of luck x x x

Welcome to the exciting world of Exante .... :)

Hiya :) I am leaving lipotrim after just over a week need somthing to chew other than the nasty crapjacks.. Plus its cheaper which helps lol xx

Back