Have had a bad week

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
My head has just been in the wrong place this week. Dispite being nearly 2 stone down I have not been able to CD this week. Been feeing emotionally and physically drained all week and just not right.

I have my wi in an hour or so and know I have put on a couple of pounds this week, but can live with that - well I will have to won't I lol.

HOWEVER, I have had a long hard talk to myself as I came very close to giving up.

As of today I am back on track 100%, I have put some awful photos up on fridge and cupboard in kitchen to remind myself why I am doing this and have decided to go back to SS instead of the occasional ss+ days as I was doing.

Heres to a new start. I will get my 2 stone next week.

Sorry for the waffle, but needed to write it down to look back on it in future.

Charlie xx

Awww, i was feeling like you are a few weeks ago, i had a long hard look at myself andf thought of all those clothes i have that i can wear at the mo, its not an easy diet by far, and i do think that everyone should take a break from time to time as you get bored like i did, im glad to hear your rethinking it,i found that when you start to see yourself looking better and you get the compliments then it gets easier, hopefully those pics youve put up will give you the strength to go forward, good luck and keep strong xx

Sorry to hear you have had a rough week. It happens to us all, but you have done something about it and you sound more positive. I've had a rough cpl of weeks too and have been off plan last few days. Motivation is hard to find isn't it? But you have.. so well done on that. I hope to be back up there again next week. xx

Thanks guys, well wi showed I had stayed the same, so am over the moon with that. Now my positive head is back in place I am determined to get the last bit off to my next stone and more.

Charlie xx

OH well done for staying the same weight,looks like you made good choices in food whilst strugglig with cd, i had a bad month let alone bad week so be good to yourself, like you i have anotehr 2 stones to shift and restarted cd ss as doing ss+ somehow doesnt have the same effect.. good luck xx

Thanks guys, well wi showed I had stayed the same, so am over the moon with that. Now my positive head is back in place I am determined to get the last bit off to my next stone and more.

Charlie xx

well done Charlie on STS :)

glad you're feeling more positive and back on track !

Debz xx

Well done on the STS hun. x :)

Well done on STS, however, don't let that make you think you can get away with it again this week. Stay focussed.........you are not paying for CD to STS..............you are paying to be a big loser x

Back