Have had a rubbish couple of weeks!

bo_lady

Well everyone I have really struggled to get back on track with this losing weight malarky. Last week I put on 5 pounds, I was too ashamed to come back on here and tell u all.

However this morning I was reading my WW mag in bed, got up and spent an hour and a half in the gym!!! I burnt 600 cals and I even managed to run for 5 mins!!!!

I feel in a much better frame of mind i am lookin forward to gettin weighed tomo to see the damage!! but not guna let it dishearten me Im determined to get this weight off.

I have been thinking of going back onto CD but I am giving myself till xmas to make WW work and hopefully wont have to go to such lengths!!!

Anyway off to Tescos to stock up on healthy food for lunches and dinner!!!!

Speak soon xx

Hi hun

Start afresh ... go get your shopping and carry on your day as brill as you have done already!

xx

Right well went and got weighed today and have put on 2 pounds!!! Im slightly gutted even though I know I havent been doing the diet!!

Enough is enough and I am going to focus this week, track everyhting!!

So everyone give me ur special tricks of success on this diet.

Any super 0 point snacks and stuff??

Thanks,
Anna

Well today has been a fab day!!!

Breakfast: Apple and Satsuma

Lunch: Pitta Bread with ww tuna and salad, french fries, pink n white and yogurt.

Dinner: Chicken stir fry

Snacks: Apple

That totals 14 points so far so if I am peckish later on then I can have a lil something!!!

I also went to the gym and burnt off 500 cals!!!

Does anyone know how many points ur allowed to carry over? We r going on a narrow boat for the wkend so only pubs for food and need to ensure I have enough points!!!

How do you make urs thicker? im crap at making soups!! But would be a good thing especially as its so cold lately!!!!!

I cant work out my bonus points so jus not guna use them!!

Don't worry about the 2lb gain, sounds like you're certainly back on track!
xx

Back