have had five packs today - have i blown it?

Nomsad

had five packs today, struggling its weekend..... think its boredom :( do you think my losses will be effected too much, anyone else had five packs in one day?

I had 5 packs a couple of days this week before ketosis kicked in

I've lost 12 lbs this week so I don't think it did much harm :)

I've just posted a bit in my diary asking if anyone ever has an extra pack. I took the dog a walk today and got a bit lost and we ended up walking 3 miles, getting caught in the rain and getting drenched! I'm thinking about having an extra pack as feeling quite weak. I think for a one off it'll be ok. The cals in 5 packs is probably around 650-700 so still low. Good to know you still had a good loss on 5 starlight :)

You won't have blown it as your overall calorie intake for the day is probably still a lot less than what you would have consumed on a non vlcd day ie. when you are not on a diet plan. x

Nope. I'll be having five packs to sustain my training as per s&s advice

Am sure 130 cals will not slow you down!!

As the others have said I think it would be the better option than eating something unrelated to the diet ....... :D x

ah thanks its good to know others have had an extra pack.... weekends are always a struggle for me, think its because have kids at home, and its raining and the tv is a bit crappy!!!

Good luck nomsad. You can do it. You've done well to just have an extra pack. You could've caved in altogether. :) weekends are tough for anyone xx

The only thing to be a little worried about is the level of carbs. If possible it might be better to do 6 packs plus protein.

I think you mean 4 packs plus protein Weasey, although having a 6 pack might be more desirable ;) :)

ooops!

lol 6 packs thought i was in heaven then and protein ..... yum :) was fine though got through it roll on today!

If I am on the 4 pack a day programme and one day I decide to have 3 packs and 100g protein and 200g veg is that ok as a one off?

shyvon said:
If I am on the 4 pack a day programme and one day I decide to have 3 packs and 100g protein and 200g veg is that ok as a one off?

Yes that's fine - you can swap every day if you want to.

Back