Cruise PP Have i been bad?!

Potter85

Hello all,
Been on the diet since Tuesday and lost 4 1/2 lbs! :) been so good and now in the cruise phase after 3 days of attack! Yesterday was my first PV day and thoroughly enjoyed veg!!! Anyway today should be PP - I have been spot on all day buy just had steak for tea which is fine but I added a bit of salad then had a vanilla mullerlight with choc sprinkles! Now I'm beating myself up that I've been really bad!! Have I been really bad adding a bit of salad on a PP? and I know the yogurt with choc sprinkles is a no no but surely these 2 mistakes won't make a huge difference?! :(

They will if you repeat them. The trouble is the slippery slope. I had some chees yesterday as I was really craving it, also a glass of wine. So I'm out of ketosis and today will really crave carbs, prob tomorrow too. So as well as stalling the weight loss, it's now harder to get back on. Beware doing what I did. PP should be just that, pure protein. Except for the oatbran galette or bread etc.

It's probably not the best way to start - if you start bending the rules on day 5, how will you cope on day 20? Will you be able stick the rules in the long - but vital - consolidation period?

Save the salad for PV days, and use tolerated foods (and no chocolate sprinkles!) as irregular treats only - so that you have some wiggle room later in the diet for emergencies like visiting relatives, or being stcck on a train for 6 hours without dukan snacks (me - last night!).

Back