Have i blown it??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sallywallysillybobs, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Sallywallysillybobs

Sallywallysillybobs Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi guys...

I'm gutted after a bit of a bad weekend so thought I would write it down so I can draw a line and move on. Dreading wi on Wednesday now :( Anyway over the weekend this is what I ate:

Burger and chips Friday - from my daily points

Meat and potato pie from the chippy and 2 chicken selects and chips from macdonalds on Sunday - not pointed them!

Feel better now - thanks for reading!

Sally xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stephhh

stephhh Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Last weekend I demolished 20 points worth of vodka, as well as 40-something points over on snacks. I still lost 4lbs. Just jump back on track and throw in a bit more exercise and you should be fine! :) x

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    yeah as long as its out of your system thats the important thing. It's never gonna be a case of "i'll never binge again" its more about dealing with it there and then. You were naughty but thats fine. You're back on track now right? I seriously don't think you'll have done yourself any serious damage... Thats really not a lot of food :p

5. GemBee :-)

GemBee :-) Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Draw a line and step over it... It's not a quick fix. Back on the wagon today. If you have a bad week on the scales, which I doubt, there is always next week. Xx

6. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    I agree with the others, it's done now so stay back on track, accept a gain if it happens but don't let it demotivate you. One day at a time, every one has bad days and so much of life revolves around food!

Goodluck for Wednesday! I'm sure you will be fine ;)

7. piggin

piggin Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Agree with the others draw a line under it and move on.

It's my first week (first WI on Tuesday) and I was out with the girls on Sat,counted my points for the copious amounts of wine that I had then blew it all by getting a hamburger supper from the chippy on the way home!!!

I doubt the 12 I have left from the weekly points allowance will cover that but I'm hoping for the best tomorrow.

Let us know how you get on!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.