have i got this right?

Hi guys,

I am going to start doing Slimfast...i have done Cambridge diet before and also Slimming World but the first is too expensive, the 2nd too slow.

Have i got it right...as i understand it i have a shake for breakfast and for lunch and a healthy dinner of 500 calories or something. Plus i am allowed two snacks. i am not sure what constitutes a snack though?

I start tomorrow and am looking forward to it

KT
Xxx

Ave you thought of trying one of the cheaper VLCDs? You get the same losses as CD

I think SF losses are very similar to SW

Hi guys,

I am going to start doing Slimfast...i have done Cambridge diet before and also Slimming World but the first is too expensive, the 2nd too slow.

Have i got it right...as i understand it i have a shake for breakfast and for lunch and a healthy dinner of 500 calories or something. Plus i am allowed two snacks. i am not sure what constitutes a snack though?

I start tomorrow and am looking forward to it

KT
Xxx

It is a SF shake for breakfast and for lunch and a healthy dinner of 500 calories plus two 100 kcal snacks which can be fruit, nuts or SF snack bars...

Have a look here on the SF site for more information...

3-2-1 Plan | Low Calorie Snacks | Lose Weight | Diet Foods | Slim-Fast

Hi guys thanks for your replies.

Starlight...what are the cheaper vlcd options...i only really know of Cambridge and lighter life and they are both too expensive...plus i don't have time to go to a consultant.

Mini, thanks for your post and the link. I'll take a better look at the website asap!

KT
Xxx

I think lipo trim, that you get from pharmacy, not sure if you need a gp referral. You might want to check cost as well.

Anyway how you doing katie?

Hi guys thanks for your replies.

Starlight...what are the cheaper vlcd options...i only really know of Cambridge and lighter life and they are both too expensive...plus i don't have time to go to a consultant.

Mini, thanks for your post and the link. I'll take a better look at the website asap!

KT
Xxx

Katie Exante and Slim & Save are both ordered online and are about £25ish a week

Back