Have I just cheated?

fairy3853

Just had 2 fried egs done in spray oil, SW chips and half a tin of beans with fried mushrooms and onion mixed in (also done in spray oil).

Now I know all these things are allowed and in their own right are free foods,, but im doing extra easy and I should have had 1/3 of my plat with super free. The onions and mushrooms wernt quite enough to be 1/3 but I know B/beans are a super speedy food....so does that make it ok or am I still supposed to have 1/3 super free regardless of how much super speedy....I enjoyed this meal far too much for it to be totaly allowed:p

Im so sorry if this doent make sense, must be the rambling of a mad woman, I just realy want to get it right becouse its only my second week and im trying realy hard for a loss as I had far 2 much to drink last saturday and think it might catch up with me.....

As you're following EE and you said that your onions and mushrooms weren't quite enough to count as 1/3 superfree, then you've answered your own question. :)

You CAN have that meal though - just make sure to add more onions or mushrooms next time, or follow it with some fruit for dessert.

baked beans are a superspeed food but the mushrooms and onions are just a speed but its just the mushrooms and onions that would be 1/3 superfree if you get what I am meaning. I would have added some tomatoes as said above and some peppers. Good luck.

Quick tip I went through my book and highlighted all the superspeed with yellow and the speed with orange that I liked so I could see quickly for adding veg to meals.

Hi
I sometimes wonder how I lose any weight with size on some meals that are technically free.
Everyone in work is amazed that I have a bacon roll somedays and they keep saying I must be on the best diet ever and that I am eating more than before I was on a diet.

I would have put the tomatoes in the baked beans... with some smoked paprika and onion granules. Mmmmm

I would have put the tomatoes in the baked beans... with some smoked paprika and onion granules. Mmmmm

God, that sounds lovely. Will definately be trying that.

All is not lost as iv just scoffed a bowl of yogurt with raspberries and a peach in it. And thanks once again, minimins to the rescue, least its clarified it for me:)

I love my cooked brunch/breakfast but, like you, my mushrooms don't fill the plate enough to count as my superfree so I normally have an obligatory apple afterwards. Lol.

I skip the beans and have a whole tin of toms a pile of mushrooms sometimes I have mushy peas but they're not superfree :(

reading this has made me sooo hungry! definitely agree with the tomato suggestion. Or more onions/mushrooms xx

One meal with a bit less superfree is really not going to make that much difference.
We need to remember that the third superfree is not compulsary!!! It is advised and definitely the best way to eat meals but you don't have to do it for every meal.
I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

I posted a thread a long while back about having superfree for the sake of it, sometimes I just want eggs on toast, or a bacon sandwich - why do I need to add extra just because? I also don't agree with having the fruit afterwards, it's just extra!!!

As long as you have the superfree for most of the meals it is just fine. You haven't cheated :)

One meal with a bit less superfree is really not going to make that much difference.
We need to remember that the third superfree is not compulsary!!! It is advised and definitely the best way to eat meals but you don't have to do it for every meal.
I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

I posted a thread a long while back about having superfree for the sake of it, sometimes I just want eggs on toast, or a bacon sandwich - why do I need to add extra just because? I also don't agree with having the fruit afterwards, it's just extra!!!

As long as you have the superfree for most of the meals it is just fine. You haven't cheated :)

I thought it was part of ee that you have to have a third superfree? I didn't realise it wasn't compulsary! This has helped me a lot, thanks x

Q: Is a third of a plate of Superfree Food mandatory on the Extra Easy plan?

A: No, we'd never insist you eat in a way that might not suit you. However, we encourage you to include a third of a plate of Superfree Food to keep Extra Easy extra low energy density (low calorie), extra satisfying and extra healthy to optimise weight loss.

Thats why EE never worked as well for me - i wasnt encouraged enough to have superfree! hehe! xxxx

Back