Have I made a boob??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by caffsean, 8 September 2010 Social URL.

1. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hello, all me back to bother you all again - sorry.

I'm about to start my 4th week of 100% TFR and i've just taken a sip (not even a 5ml spoonful) of covonia cough mixture. But on reading the label its got sucrose and glucose in it along with Liquorice Liquid extract.

Does anyone know if this little amount would knock me out of ketosis or effect my weight loss??

I feel like such a tit i can't believe i did it i've been really good so far too.

Thanks
    Cath.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    I think you'll be okay, and it won't knock you out of ketosis or affect your weight loss. Just don't do it again! hee hee ;) xx

4. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    no, you should get away with it as long as you get back on the wagon (it's so sad isn't it, having to worry about daft things - I've stopped using my Lush whipstick lip balm - it's so chocolatey, I worried it would stop my ketosis too!)

5. Devon Big Bird

Devon Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    If you are ill and need medicine then you should take it! Your health and wellbeing are important as well as weight loss.

I am sure this will have no effect on your weight loss or ketosis in such a small dose. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.