• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Have I made a boob??

S: 16st13lb G: 11st0lb
Hello, all me back to bother you all again - sorry.

I'm about to start my 4th week of 100% TFR and i've just taken a sip (not even a 5ml spoonful) of covonia cough mixture. But on reading the label its got sucrose and glucose in it along with Liquorice Liquid extract.

Does anyone know if this little amount would knock me out of ketosis or effect my weight loss??

I feel like such a tit i can't believe i did it i've been really good so far too.

Thanks
Cath.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
S: 20st12.4lb C: 17st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st4.9lb(16.04%)
I think you'll be okay, and it won't knock you out of ketosis or affect your weight loss. Just don't do it again! hee hee ;) xx

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

From Piglet to Twiglet
S: 17st0lb C: 14st13lb G: 12st1lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st1lb(12.18%)
no, you should get away with it as long as you get back on the wagon (it's so sad isn't it, having to worry about daft things - I've stopped using my Lush whipstick lip balm - it's so chocolatey, I worried it would stop my ketosis too!)

If you are ill and need medicine then you should take it! Your health and wellbeing are important as well as weight loss.

I am sure this will have no effect on your weight loss or ketosis in such a small dose. x