Have I reached a plateau?????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 28 July 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

I am on week 11 of SS, and this week I don;t appear to have lost any weight!
    My official weigh in is tomorrow and I am not confident!
    I haven;t been good all the time, I have had the odd nibble, but the blimming scales haven't budged! I am drinking at least 3 litres of water a day and aiming for 4.
    I am still obv. not eating the daily recommended calories, so therefore I should be losing! But my scales are not moving!
    any advice???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    Maybe you are retaining water and that is what is keeping the scales steady?

Have you measured to see if you have lost any inches instead?

I have not had a a plateau as such but had about a month of losing 2-2.5lb a week then all of a sudden I am back to 4lb losses - weird.

My CDC has always said there may be times where you have a small loss or stay the same but no to worry about it as if you are sticking to the diet then you must be losing weight.

I have also had a week where I seemed to drop 2lb overnight :eek:

Good luck with you WI

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Thanks Ruth
    its not water retention time, but I may be retaining all the same... I just hope I will at least lose tomorrow!

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Try drinking a little more this may help

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.