Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have I totally messed up?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by moochie, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. moochie

moochie Member

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.2lb(5.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I've been doind Cambridge Diet Sole Source since Monday last week and I have stuck to it rigidly. I was 11st 12 3/4lb when I started and yesterday morning (Saturday) I was 11st 3lb. Anyway, I was out in town and I was so naughty, I went out for lunch and had a veggie burger and chips. I haven't dared step on the scales since but what effect will this have had on me? Have I totally messed up my diet? I feel awful for it, I was doing so well!!!:cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    No, just get straight back on it and you'll be fine. And avoid the scales for a couple of days otherwise it will upset you. Focus on getting back on track! You've done really well, keep it up!

4. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I agree! One blip won't mess up your diet but beating yourself up about it WILL! Get back on the wagon & forget all about it. I'm sure you'll still see a good loss at your next WI! *hugs*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.