HAVE JOINED W.W. SO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!

Good work! Great loss :D

Thanks everyone

Thanks a million everyone for the support.. x:thankyou:

Heres to another few pounds gone this week!! :D

hey well done on the 4lbs! a well deserved loss!!

suz xx

Thanks Suz! :) I've been trying my best for the last while.. Thank God its beginning to pay off.. :)

heyyyyyyyy girlie - well done u have been very determined this week and it def paid of! this was my first week too and i have to say the walking has made a big diff to me and i really enjoy it!! keep up the good work xx

mrsm is dat lil one still all tucked up inside! ryan all over i was induced after 10 days and was told he would never have came on his home... errr but i shuldnt be saying dat to an overduer i would of ate somesones head for that SOZ but its amazing once there here good luck hun x

hey D :D hows this week going? everything okay? x

hey D :D hows this week going? everything okay? x
My sister is home from Australia 2moro so I was dreading the weekend as she wants to go for a chinese and a few drinks afterwards.. but then I found that page on the internet "my long bumpy journey" and it had all the points of everything including drinks!! Score!!! I printed out nearly everything lol

How's everything with you? Are you having a good week? By the way how did you get 3 of those thickers on your page and I can't even get one! :jelous:

Last edited:
WELL DONE

heyyyyyyyy girlie - well done u have been very determined this week and it def paid of! this was my first week too and i have to say the walking has made a big diff to me and i really enjoy it!! keep up the good work xx
:26:

My sister is home from Australia 2moro so I was dreading the weekend as she wants to go for a chinese and a few drinks afterwards.. but then I found that page on the internet "my long bumpy journey" and it had all the points of everything including drinks!! Score!!! I printed out nearly everything lol

How's everything with you? Are you having a good week? By the way how did you get 3 of those thickers on your page and I can't even get one! :jelous:

as your post count goes up, so does your space allowance for your signature :) i think when you get to 50 posts you will be allowed more space - maybe if you take some of what you have out now you could fit a ticker in? I could only fit in my 10% one originally :) x

glad you're doing well - 20points isnt a lot is it?! I'm bad enough having 26 atm - though having a Core week for a change and really enjoying it :) going out to TGIs tonight so can have a steak and not have to think about points - woohoo! :D

as for Chinese- theyre not too bad - get yourself a Mushroom / Chicken / Special Chow Mein - then you dont have to worry about rice and points are only 4 for mushroom, 7 for chicken and its either 8 or 9 for special.. not bad considering! :) Otherwise, chicken and mushroom is nice at 3 points and chicken and cashew nuts is 6 or 7 i think.. theyre what i have with a half portion of boiled rice when i get sick of mushroom chow mein :)

Hey B, Thanks a million for the help with the Chinese... They all sound lovely at least I have a choice now... Mmmm steak you lucky thing!! ;)

Hope you have a great night!!! Enjoy.. :D

Well done! You have got off to a brilliant start!

Well done! You have got off to a brilliant start!

Thanks a million :D
Hopefully I'll lose a bit of weight this week!! Fingers crossed!! :)
You've come a very long way yourself!! Well done you too!

Well done on the 4lbs weight loss...that's great! :)

Well done D&O! You are doing so well! x

Back