HAVE JOINED W.W. SO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!

hello - im planning on doing WW on my own in the new year too.

i think you've done really well from what ive read especially with temptation right under your nose - medals should be given out lol

so goodluck for your next wi and im sure you will have a loss!

suz x

Thanks a million Suz,

I feel like I need a medal sometimes!!! Hahaha.. Sure we'd all be thin if it was easy I suppose!! :) Well heres to at least a 2lb weight loss this week... I am setting realistic goals this time... Anything over 2lbs and I'll be over the moon!!!

Here's to a good loss on your first week x

Thanks a million x :) As I said I'm aiming to lose 2lbs a week... So here goes!! Joining the gym tonight, fingers crossed!! :eek:

Good luck. Just stay focus onyour goal and you will suceed.

I don't think I've been this determined in years!!! :) It actually feels good.. :D

Thanks x

Tuesday & Wednesday

I'm not doing too bad at all this week!! :) I managed to stay within my 21 points again yesterday (Tuesday) and I have been trying to get out walking (even though its cold!) Didn't manage to get to the gym yesterday so I did an hours walk instead!!! Not too bad :)

So far today I have had my breakfast which was a total of 3.5pts and I also had an activia yoghurt (not sure what the points for this are ???2.5pts??? maybe?)
Does anyone know if these yoghurts, actually do help digestion?? :)

well done and keep up the good work ull be at ur goal in no time x

hey an hours walk is brilliant! think i'd enjoy that more than going to the gym to be honest!:giggle:

not sure on the activia yogurts points but i bet your about right with that.

keep it up

suz x

Thanks a million ladies,

I feel better than I have in a long time and its all down to the support from all of you on this great site!! :) Its much appreciated!!

Todays challenge : DRINK 1 LITRE OF WATER :)

make sure you do that early or you'll be peeing into the early hours of tomorrow.. i have learnt that the hard way LOL :D hope ur doing good today xxx

make sure you do that early or you'll be peeing into the early hours of tomorrow.. i have learnt that the hard way LOL :D hope ur doing good today xxx

Hahahaha, thank God I did it during the day coz as you said I could have been up all night!!! lol I haven't gone to the toilet that much since I can't really remember lol.
I had a good day yesterday was meeting up with a friend for coffee at 8.00pm so I decided to walk the 3 or so miles home from work coz I wouldn't have had time to go for a walk when I got home.. I actually made it home before the bus I usually get arrived.. :D Was I pleased!!! ;)

Ah well done you for the walking! Thats fab! x

Ah well done you for the walking! Thats fab! x

Hey hun,
How are you find ww? hope your doing well xx

Hey hun,
How are you find ww? hope your doing well xx

I am doing quite well actually considering.. This time I'm actually resisting temptation (work colleagues in the canteen with lovely cream buns mmmm) .. lol
I am staying within my points and I've been for a walk now the last three days. So hopefully I will lose something this week (fingers crossed!)
How're are you surviving this week? :)

I am doing quite well actually considering.. This time I'm actually resisting temptation (work colleagues in the canteen with lovely cream buns mmmm) .. lol
I am staying within my points and I've been for a walk now the last three days. So hopefully I will lose something this week (fingers crossed!)
How're are you surviving this week? :)

Well i have been sort of oki,i have wi tonight,but me and my partner have split up so no doing so well there :(

Well i have been sort of oki,i have wi tonight,but me and my partner have split up so no doing so well there :(
Just drop in whenever you need to take your mind off things!!! :)

Its Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning,

Its Friday yet again the weeks are going so fast!! Just had my breakfast a knorr vie and a bowl of weetabix.. :)

Hopefully work today won't be too hectic!!! Then again if I'm running around it might help to shift a few pounds :D

hey, can I call you D cause its easier than trying to type your name lol :p

congrats on your walking - thats fab :) i'm on dog patrol today and tomorrow so me and Becky are going to find somewhere exciting to walk tomorrow :D I really am a buggar for walking though - I NEED to have a reason (like the dog, or needing to go to the spar cause i've run out of electric :p) to do it.. so really envy your determination to walk! :D

hope you are having a good day! :) x

D will do fine!! :) I've been called worse lol
My day is going ok so far, here eating my soup for lunch :)
I know what you mean, I like to walk with a purpose too, like walking home from work or going to the shop or the pub.. did I say pub, I meant chemist!! lol
But at this stage walking I'd say is the only way to get rid of the weight.. Otherwise it won't shift at all..

Monday / Tuesday

Hey Everyone,

Weighted myself yesterday and I lost 4 lbs not bad at all!!! :D The only bad thing about it is losing a point :sigh: lol and I'm over that now!!

Just had my breakfast for a total of 3.5 pts. My lunch should work out at 1.5 pts.. All going well!! :)

So that leaves me with 15 points to play around with..

I didn't manage to go for a walk yesterday so I will have to make up for that this evening.. :eek:

Well heres to a good day!!! :)

thats so great on your weight loss - dont forget to add it to the Weight Loss Sticky! :D

what've you got planned for your lunch then? Sounds good for only 1.5pts :D

good luck for the week ahead anyway :) you're doing great! x

Back