Have Just Bought An Entire Wardrobe of Size 12 Clothes (HELP)

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
Hello Guys & Gals...

Don't know if you remember me? I've been a bit absent for a while. I spent 18 weeks on CD before Christmas and went from a size 22/24 to now a 14/16 and lost 4 1/2 stone :). Unfortunately, i was so happy that I lost the willpower to the diet and have just spent a month messing around!! :cry:

I haven't put too much back on but I NEED to reach my goal of being 12 Stone exactly on my 27th March weigh-in as I fly out to Mexico with some girlfriends on the 29th and it was supposed to be my treat for reaching my goal weight! Which is not going to happen unless I start TODAY!:sigh:

I've tried to restart since last Thursday but it hasn't happened for one reason or another. Now I'm not making any more excuses - I'm going to get my a*** back into ketosis by my weigh-in on Thursday - that's my first goal! :p

As the title says as further motivation... I went out and bought an entire wardobe of clothes in the Sales ONLY in Size 12 - where I want to be!! So now I HAVE to fit into those clothes.:rolleyes:

It truly is SO MUCH harder the second time around isn't it. I'm going to be popping in a lot now to keep my head in the right place... If you so much as smell me craving chocolate or lasange please feel free to kick me!!

On another note, I'm looking forward to spending more time catching up with you all as I've probably missed out on tonnes. Good luck for all the restarters and new starters for the NEW YEAR!!

Hiya Lolly

It is only harder the second time round if you think it is going to be harder, as a physical level it is exactly the same and hence if you think the second time round is actually easier than the first time round then you will find it is easier (if that makes sense!)

Just drink the old water, have the packs and smile your way through the last few pounds.

GO FOR IT!

Mike

You can do it, you have a great incentive too.

You can do it!!! No problems there!

Look at how far you have come already - the rest is a doddle!!!!!

Hope all goes well x

Hi

I could have written this post! I too have done really well , but messed about abit and need to get back on the horse. We have a similiar goal I think and your date coincides with when I started my VLCD journey last year so I too would very much like to be at goal by then too. It is hard once you have shifted the bulk of the weight (no pun intended) as you start to feel slim , but like Ice moose says there is actually no reason it should be more difficult really, it just seems it ! In theory it should be easier becuase we have gotten used to the deprivations and have experienced eating again so know that food will be there once we get to goal and its not all that really, (i am pretty sick of feeling piggy now I have been eating cr.p again , and I am actually looking forward to my re-start. So lets go for girl! well look at it as a sort of clensing detox and before we know where weare we will be back into it in no time (the first two weeks are always the worst) and soon on our way to goal.
Good Luck!

I'm going shopping today, i'm wondering whether i should take a leaf out of yor book and buy some size 14 clothes (i want to be size 12 like you, but have been told size 14 may be an ample size for me: we'll see...)

Thanks for all your lovely posts. Am on my second day of being a PERFECT CD'er and am feeling fine. Really looking forward to my first New Years Eve sober!!! seriously!!!

"Heaven Can Wait" thanks for your support and you're right we will be back on top before you know it! The first day is always the hardest for me and then after that I don't want to spoil the good work! I need to see some movement on the scales at my weigh-in on Thursday, however small, to help!

"Want2bThin" I've found all along that I needed to reward myself for not eating.. so I bought clothes (an expensive but rewarding habit). But I had a rule.. I would never buy clothes that fitted me! I had to love them enough to want to wear them badly! I too was told a Size 14 would be appropriate for my body shape/ height (5'9) - however after reaching Size 14 and still only at Overweight in the BMI scales and with 3 more stone to lose it is realistic that Iw ill be a Size 12 which makes me happy because I was happy to be a 14. I think thats part of the reason I messed up for a little while - I achieved my goal of being a Size 14 - but I'm still not a healthy weight and that is my new Goal! Whatever size... I want to not be embarrassed to step on those scales! Good luck with your journey and remember - its ok to re-evaluate your goals when you reach one!

Back