Have just uploaded some pictures

What an amazing difference. Well done Joanne. :)

You have done so well, you look brilliant :clap:

WOW! 5 stone loss Joanne is brilliant and you look fantastic in your photos!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Well done joanne you look amazing your doing fab hun keep it up.

Amazing difference! Well done!

Thanks everyone. Really does keep you going to be able to see the difference in pictures. Im so glad I took some at the very beginning.

viewing pictures

How do you view them, I cant see anything when I click on the link, am I still too junior a member??

Jeez Louise Papa Cheese! Amazing xx

Joanne you look like a different person I bet some people don't know who you are anymore. There is an incredible difference. You have got a lovely shape now. I hope you've bought yourself some nice jeans -your hair looks good too!!

Wish I could see you but I'm sure you look amazing! Keep it up xx

Big difference, very noticeable, keep it up :)

Joanne you look like a different person I bet some people don't know who you are anymore. There is an incredible difference. You have got a lovely shape now. I hope you've bought yourself some nice jeans -your hair looks good too!!

My Aunt actually didnt notice me when I was going to meet her the other day until I was almost on top of her - as she said she normally sees me coming from miles away, lol.

I think its more a case of I have a shape other than round now. Taking real photos without holding anything in makes you realise just how far you have to go - I looked like an weeble!

Im actually hating my hair just now. Thinking of changing the style again on Saturday and am definitely chenging the colour. Since I started losing weight I seem to have gotten incredibly adventurous with my hair. Great what having cheekbones can do!

I think you have taken an enormous step and should be very proud -I'm always in awe of such willpower. Nearly half way on your ticker that must be a great feeling. You've bucked me up a bit-I ve been eating grapes whilst eating my soup!!!-I didn't even know I was doing it!

Back