Have made a discovery

4busybee

I have been following green days quite alot because i prefer them and i feel fuller on them, anyway thought i would change and have a red day, had some bacon this morning and have had a funny tum since, i have had this before when i have had red days and now think that it could be that i cannot tolerate meat, i have never been a big meat eater anyway so am not that bothered but i have read and heard that doing green days all the time slows the losses and to be honest i really don't know if i could cope with that. But on the other hand i can't stand the horrible effect that eating meat has on me. Anyway i am going to test it this week and have all green days from now on and see what happens.

How have you been finding it, do you do mostly green or red or abit of both?

Love Busy XX

I'm not on SW but I assume 'red' days are protein based. If thats the case, can't you try other forms of protein other than red meat? Lean chicken, cottage cheese, tuna (or other fish) or vegetarian forms of protein?

Hi Busy

When I fllowed sw I only did green days and actually gained weight in my first week :eek: Never went back again, although I tried the diet a few times after that just in case it would work for me, but never lost anything. Gutted. I know loads of people who it works for, but I think for it to be really successful you need to be having red days as well as green days, that's what put me off.

Hope you have a loss this week!

Hiya, in my first week I had 1 red day and 6 green days and I managed to lose 10Lbs and in the second week the same and lost 3 Lbs. This week I have had all red but am having a green today so only time will tell if I have put on any weight or not.

I'm 3 weeks in and haven't yet managed a whole red day. I'm not a vegetarian but not too fussed about meat. I have been eating tons of quorn though. And in 3 weeks I've lost 9lbs, which I'm thrilled with. :D

Back