1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Have now set some targets to aim for

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Paul_Farnham_uk, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Paul_Farnham_uk

Paul_Farnham_uk Well-Known Member

Hiya again guys and gals,

I have decided to set myself some mini targets to try to keep me focused on what i am doing.

Do you think these are achievable baring in mind i am currently about 21st7lb

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has achieved these sorts of losses over these periods of time?

I look forward to your responses

PS see my sig for my targets!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ladylite

ladylite Well-Known Member

If you are truly committed they look really good, what a good idea.

Good luck Paul.:)

4. Liannioso

Liannioso Well-Known Member

I should think they are quite realistic goals

5. DearFatty

DearFatty Well-Known Member

I think targets are a great idea and it certainly gives you something to focus on. Good luck in reaching every milestone you set

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

These are realistic goals if you stick to it Paul.
    I started at the same weight as you last March and I am currently 15s 11, its been coming off slowly for me, but thats how I want it to.
    Men always loose weight quicker than women, so you should do well. Also remember to try and do a little exercise such as walking to help.

Good luck!