Big C to little C

Hello!

I am fed up of buying clothes a size up. It is time to size down and get back to my old clothes. One of my most important reasons is I've noticed health issues arising, I used to walk an average of 6 miles a day with stairs at home and at University to walk up. Then I moved to a bungalow and graduated with a sit down desk job and the pounds have not piled on but instead collapsed on at an alarming rate.

So I have set some mini goals to work towards:
  1. Lose half a stone - Achieved
  2. Lose one stone - Achieved
  3. Fit into my size 14 jeans
  4. Hit Club 10
  5. Lose 2 stone
  6. Fit into size 12 jeans
Obviously these are pretty bold goals but I want to keep it simple.

I am following Extra Easy, trying to fill as much of my meals with them speedy foods. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by my diary. Its a good idea to set some goals; I must do something similar, it'll help me stay on track :) hope you have a great first week.

Thank you both! I've been busy in the kitchen trying to keep on track. Trying to decide on a few recipes that will be easy for when I have long working days.

Welcome in. Setting goals is definitely the way to go! :)

First weigh in was Wednesday and it was fantastic, down 6lbs. I always find it tough in the second week because I know the loss is generally significantly less. Still I'm pumped for seeing the numbers go down.

Well done you :) you'll be onto your first 1/2 stone loss next week, which is awesome.

Tonight is my 2nd official weigh in and I've been good all weekend so really hope it'll be a good results.

I always get so anxious when it comes to weigh ins and I know it sounds silly but I think it hinders my losses stressing out about it.

Fingers crossed!

Tonight is my 2nd official weigh in and I've been good all weekend so really hope it'll be a good results.

I always get so anxious when it comes to weigh ins and I know it sounds silly but I think it hinders my losses stressing out about it.

Fingers crossed!

Hi ! I'm exactly the same feel so nervous before group and convince myself I'm bloated and haven't lost anything but I've found SW great, it took a few weeks to get my head round it, it definitely works and logging food on here helps too

Good luck with your weigh in tonight
Nicky x

Hi ! I'm exactly the same feel so nervous before group and convince myself I'm bloated and haven't lost anything but I've found SW great, it took a few weeks to get my head round it, it definitely works and logging food on here helps too

Good luck with your weigh in tonight
Nicky x
Oh I definitely log things on the food diary and I've done the diet in the past successfully but I'm still nervous lol. That aside I did lose 2lb this week and got my half stone award :).

Thanks for the advice x

Well done- see, I did say you'd get your 1/2 stone this week :)

I'm not doing so well, but I'll pick myself up and start again - but its motivating to see how well others are doing and I wish you a very good SW week.

Well done- see, I did say you'd get your 1/2 stone this week :)

I'm not doing so well, but I'll pick myself up and start again - but its motivating to see how well others are doing and I wish you a very good SW week.
Just keep at it, I believe in you! Remember the reasons you want to succeed :)

Thanks for your lovely comment

Well done on your loses so far. :)
Thank You!

Today I am in a good place, I feel like I'm working well with sticking to good foods. Variety is my downfall, I often end up much the same things. I am working my way through a little book of extra easy day recipes but limited budget and time. I guess that is something most people go through with fast food often being cheaper or at the very least far easier and faster.

It is will power and determination that are stopping me from grabbing something quick or taking the treats people at work offer.

When you eat a treat it makes you feel happy while your eating it but then you feel bad for some time afterwards. And it can put you on a downwards spiral.

Will having it be really worth it?:)

I'm back, I had a maintain on my 4th week, which frankly I did not deserve. I had been 100% on plan. But the following week I lost 2.5 lbs! That takes me to 12lb loss, fingers crossed I get 2lb off this week to get that 1 stone award.

Honestly it is tough how slow visual changes are but I have put in every effort to cook meals from scratch and avoiding junk food in the office everyday. I'm so committed to this.

Just the weekly check in, feeling pretty unwell today as I have a tummy upset. Pretty sure it is a bug and not food poisoning, regardless weighed in last night and lost a pound. Takes me to 13lb, ARGH so close to 1 stone!

I've been noticing tiny changes in the way I look, very small but yeh! It feels good for the number on the scales going down instead of spiraling out of control going up like before I started SW.

Hope whoever is reading this has a fab week!

Well guys, this week I lost 1&half pounds. I am so chuffed, I had a horrid feeling I wouldn't lose but I did and hit the mile stone of getting back into the 12s and getting my one stone award!

Food wise I am working hard to stay away from all the naughty food at work, to increase my activity in the week and to cook meals from scratch. Previous goes at slimming world I have been reliant on mugshots and prepacked meals, which I know is fine and works but to help my crappy immune system (I've been ill twice in two weeks) I'm focusing on plenty of fruit and vegetables, everything fresh.

Need to broaden my horizons with recipes though as bulk cooking means I eat the same things a lot haha! Living for Bolognese, Chilli, Jacket Spuds and Salads.

Back