Have officially started

Hi, after finally getting my Exante products through last week, I have fully started today. I tried a couple last week but knew I'd be having a BBQ weekend.
Have woken up with a new focus - but I know it's evenings that I find hard. Hopefully (having done LL and CD before) I know that by day 4/5 ketosis kicks in so I shouldn't be too hungry - it's just getting to day 4/5!!!!!!!!!

Hubby is on the case to ban me from raiding the cupboards tonight but to be honest I can wrap him round my little finger! :8855:

I have to do this, I have to do this. Have 2 weddings to go to in September and I really really want to be back to my size 10 by then!

Good luck size10, easily doable if you stick to it :)
Everyone here is really friendly and helpful
Good luck with your first few days :) hopefully they'll pass quickly

:welcome::welcome::welcome:size10dreamer , hope your 1st few days go well and if you ever feel like giving in come on this forum we will be here to support you so dont worry and goodluck x:)

Thanks everyone.
I can't believe how busy this forum is!! So many posts to read and so little time! grgrgrg

I'm hoping to sit down for the next few evenings while I'm having my 'difficult' time and read and read to be inspired.

Good luck. Stick with it and that size 10 label should be yours in no time.

Hey hun welcome to the forum and wish u all the best on the diet hun...i have the same aim as you to get down to a size 10 on the bottom...i am currently a size 12-14....annoyin grrrr lool what about you....?
if you ever want to talk about anything then feel free to talk about it on here...we are all friendly and open minded and non judgementall soo go for it :d
tc
mwah

Welcome and good luck!xxx

Welcome from me too and more good luck vibes :)

Back