Have the motivation but having a tough day

JennyLane

I haven't lost and oz in 2 days, but I have also been doing finals and because I am up late, napping I have only been having 2 shakes - not on purpose but I hate the idea of having a shake and then going to bed. I wonder if that is the reason or I have lost 17 lbs in 16 days and now my body is done with detoxing and water weight.

The up side is usually if I was studying or doing desk work I would be munching all day long but Lipotrim prevents me from doing this. I suppose in a lot of ways this 2 months (When I get to my mini goal) I will hopefully break my habit of bored eating. They say it take 30 days to break a habit, I am on 16 days...

It is strange I had such a good half of a day yesterday - I had some much good luck it was really marvielous, took a nap, woke up and the night went to ****. I suppose I should be happy my home scale says down but the joy is taken away with finals, and a hugh fight with my boyfriend. My selfworth is down, but part of me is really proud of what I have done, I just need to be happier. (I should mention I have an amazing boyfriend who has been doing lipotrim longer than me and the fight is big but nothing serious, just one of those fights you have in relationships).

My stretch jeans are a little loose and fall down, but not enough to make me see significant weight lost. MY jeans have always fallen down because I no bottom or hips. Hips down have little to no fat, my 50 lbs to lose are all tummy back, chest and face - LUCKY ME! Not! I wouldn't mind it more evenly distributed. They just don't make jeans for people who don't have a bottom or hips. Belts can only do so much but they create a muffin top because i have to pull so tight to keep the pants up. A smaller size and I can't button them.

Sorry to complain so much I am venting and honestly selfishly looking for some go get um, you can do this can't BS... because I need it. It is personally a tough day. I have my very last final of my masters course and I haven't studied enough and last night was totally worthless as I spent most of it upset and worried about having to take an unpaid internship.

I will survive. Far from failing my course, I just really want a 2.1 and I think I may miss it by a few points :(

Hope everyone else is having a good day

I'm studying too. I've been so stressed the past couple of weeks and they've been the weeks I've lost the least.
But, if you're doing 100% you're going to lose the weight, I wouldn't worry if you go a couple of days without losing weight, you might see a lot of it come off in a few days.

About the studying, there's no point in worrying about it now because it's not going to help. I know that sounds extremely unhelpful, but maybe if you look at it in the sense of.. the less you worry, the better you'll probably do. You can only do your best with what you can now, so just plan out your time (which it sounds like your doing) and when you start to panic just physically stop and think about how there's no point in it.
Internships can lead to other really good opportunities, you never know how it's going to turn out, so there's no point in getting ahead of yourself! The same with your result, don't think about missing the 2.1, you don't know what's going to happen, so don't let your head get in the way of yourself.

Sorry if I'm not helping at all, but actually stopping and 'talking myself down' has really helped, and it's made me study better.

And in regards to the lipotrim, think about the 17lbs you've lost already! That's amazing, if you go a couple of days without losing anything you've still done extremely well and you WILL start losing it again. You should be insanely proud of what you've done so far, it's one of the hardest things I've ever done anyway. And time is going to fly by over the next few weeks.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. I hope you feel better soon. Good luck. :D

Hi Jenny it sounds like your low mood is effecting every aspect of your life at the moment. You are undertaking a lot of different tasks all at once, it must be a little overwhelming. I would take some long deep breaths and sit and right your self a little plan to put things into perspective and give you sense of control. Decide what you need to do to improve each area and make a list of things you can do now and in the future to keep you moving forward. You sound like you have been juggling extremely well up to now huni and Im sure you continue to do so. You are doing a great job keep up the good work :)

You are currently juggling quite a lot so it is possible that your body is currently panicking and going into starvation mode because of the 2 shakes with the stress included. Once you are done with your finals you will be able to relax more and your body will return to normal again and you will start to see the losses. Perhaps limit yourself to 2 weigh in's a week as it will be more motivating to see the bigger losses rather then the smaller day to day losses. But in all fairness 17 pounds in just over 2 weeks is awesome :D

You're not chewing the end of your pencil are you? Soooo many calories. :p

Try not to think about the weight right now Jenny. Concentrate on your finals and try to let that distract you from the diet - just keep having the shakes and water as normal. Once all that is over then you can relax a bit and see how it goes. Any issues then can be assessed and adressed. It's the long term goal that counts and keeping going on the diet is the key to that.

Good luck with the study. I'm sure the diet will just follow and sort itself out.

:)

Back