Have to change from LT :-(

Lollster

I have spoken to the pharmacist and my GP and it looks like LT is not for me due to my work (Dog walking 3 hours a day every day).

I can hardly function at the moment as I am so tired and my muscles are starting to ache from the exercise. I have been advised that a VLCD with the option of 1 low carb meal a day would be better suited to me as I need extra energy to burn :-( I was so committed to LT but have to think of my health and job so am going to finish this week on LT and do a straight swap to another VLCD)

Hopefully the weightloss will remain

I guess its not for everyone and your overall health and wellbeing is far more important! You dont want to be doing irreparable damage. Dont feel bad, put it down to experience :)

If youre looking for a VLCD that allows meals and has THE most gorgeous packs :) Id recommend giving S&S a look, I think youd find it a breeze after LT :)

Starlight, it was after speaking to the pharmacist and reading your posts and diaries that I have ordered my first packs of Slim and save, think it is more for me :)
Lx

Thank you, and yes definitely will still be around :)

OMG, I really dont want to put Lipotrim down because it has helped so many people lose weight , including me for the first 3 weeks, but I swapped to slim and save and havent looked back. The shakes, soups, meals and bars are delicious and as there are so many the variety really helps keep you motivated to carry on. Plus I have been able to eat protein which has given me the energy I needed to do my job. I even managed to go out for a pub meal with my OH and kept to the plan :) It is so easy to be on I can see me sticking to this very easily.
The weightloss seems to have continued at the same rate as well.

Lipotrim obviously suits alot of people but for me Slim and Save is so much more achievable :)

Back