Have to do this

oliverstjohn

Hello,
I am a 39 year old mother of 2, as my 40th looms I really want to tackle my weight. I am almost 6' and weigh 15 stone 10 pounds as of this morning. This is such a big step forward for me, actually posting my weight and details and I hope it will be the incentive to keep going. As of last Monday I have been doing my own version of a vlcd. I have been having an exante shake for breakfast, an exante bar for lunch and a soup for dinner. I found I was very weak and lightheaded so I have been eating chicken breast to help with this. I cannot stomach the exante soups, they make me gag so I bought some extra protein meal bars in my local health shop and I am probably going to have a shake for breakfast with a bar for both lunch and dinner. I have quite a busy job which doesn't involve much sitting so I am quite active during the day.
I don't know my start weight as this morning was my first weigh-in. My height and large frame means that I have been able to disguise my weight for a long time- I know longer want to hide from myself. I feel this type of diet is the best for me as I am an 'all or nothing' kind of person.
Thanks
O
ps just realised I shouldn't have said I am doing my own version of a vlcd! I am actually doing the Exante programme- I ordered a month's supply, it's just that I cannot bear the soups and have to replace them with something.

Last edited:
I know you're probably over at the Exante forum now, but I just wanted to say GOOD ON YOU for posting here and taking this first step forward. Best of luck!

Back