have to go shopping!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
how do YOU do it!!!

i have to go food shopping today, and im not looking forward to it! on the plus side i dont need as much food because im not eating it!!

It does get easier, I promise! If your finding it hard for now just keep reminding yourself of the postives you will get out of this.

A few people on here read a book called beck- the total diet solution. It addresses all the mind games we play with ourselves when we diet. One of the things she says is that we have a "resistance muscle". Whenever we resist we are building up this
Muscle and making it stronger. Every small resist choice we make adds to this- making us better able to not only get through that moment but stronger forthe future of lifetime resistance.

Think if shopping as you building your resistance muscle- giving yourself a good workout!! Take it one day at a time, or one moment, at a time and your'll soon have olympic resistance!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ahhh i didnt think of it that way !!!

i did well, i didnt eat anything, i havent eaten anything even though the fridge and cupboards are full..im going to have my last porridge as i can eat them now i can make them so they're runny!!!

1ltr down so onwards and upwards!!

I do it online! Stops me drooling walking past the fresh bread and cake stand!

lol sam, i like it!!!!

i used to be an 'online shopper' for sainsburys, collecting orders etc etc, and the amount of staff that just couldnt careless and just threw things in the box, or just got the 1st thing off the shelf was unbelievable, a few staff got sacked because your supposed to get the item that has the longest date life, and the amount of customers that would return full loads of shopping because the food would be out of date within 2 days was unbelievable!! ive seen the way things just get chucked about..
its really put me off online shopping now!!

i got through it this morning... just and i think it will get easier!!

thanks girls xx

i tend to buy food i don't like or i don't think about it. don't think about how it tastes just think it as treating your family. ive took to baking and buying snacks for my family because i know it will stay there because i have no desire to eat them now.

Back