Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have to share a good deal i got with orange mobile..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 3 September 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Went into car phone warehouse for my phone to be fixed, and she asked me how much i top up, i been with orange for about 13 years, i been putting in roughly £30-40 a mnth lately £30 min for unlimited texts and its costing me £15 for 100 minutes... as you can imagine this is way expensive.. she told me about orange contract, i am like no no, she is like its only 30 day minimum, and its £15 a month and you get unlimted texts and 200 free minutes to use any time to any network! SO i have that now! :D

Just had to let you all know :)

Last edited: 3 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been on Orange for years,
    Cant believe you have never had a contract, :rolleyes:
    I used to spend roughly £10 a week before I went on contract, I could never be without contract now.

I am on unlimited texts as thats all I do.. lol

Well done Chick..

4. Ferocious Ketosis

Ferocious Ketosis Full Member

Thanks for that.
    My Vodaphone contract runs out at the end of this month so I'll look into this deal you've had.

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yeah its great :) just got my mum and dad to sign up!

Just waiting for my old number to get trasnferred, at the moment i am unable to text (says failed) or recieve any, they said should be ok after midnight tommorrow (takes 2 days)..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.