have u ever cheated

im ashamed to say i cheated its sooooo! not worth it i only lost a 1lb that week ,dont do it !!!!!!!!!

I am only at the end of week two..and i have not cheated once..any time it crosses my mind i feel racked with guilt... i have dreamt that i ate and when i woke up i was sooo gutted..until i realized it was all a dream... i think a very low carb diet would suit some people better..that way you can still be in ketosis as well as eat certain food..you would have to take lots of vits and supplements tho... i find LT easier then draining my brain about what i can or cant eat..and also once im eating anything i may give in to other stuff too..with LT its nothing not even a nibble..xx only a smell lol xx

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL IF YOU ARE KETOTIC!
Alcohol is a powerful inhibitor of gluconeogenesis. In fact, it forces part of the gluconeogenic metabolic process into reverse. This means that if all the glucose in the blood is being derived from gluconeogenesis then the consumption of alcohol will inevitably cause the blood glucose level to fall. Worse still, the alcohol also stops ketone body production, thus leaving the brain entirely without fuel.
A person who is ketotic is 100% reliant on gluconeogenesis to maintain adequate levels of glucose in the blood. If, under these circumstances alcohol is taken, the person will become disorientated and might lose consciousness, not just from the alcohol, but from low blood sugar. Needless to say, this could be very dangerous, and even fatal.
Alcohol does not have these effects if the glycogen stores in the liver are normal. Under these circumstances the blood glucose level in the blood is maintained by the breakdown of liver glycogen, a process that is not influenced by alcohol. If a person becomes confused under these circumstances it is due simply to the pharmacological effects of the alcohol

Just incase you didnt find the thread

lol ... its mad .. i smell everything... i cant stop cookin ... and its sooo hard because u cant taste it to see if its poisionous or not (joke) i even want to spoon feed my ten year old... willpower is great... i think if i cheated..then i will always be fat..and im not having that...this is the time..the place the liposhake x

lol ... its mad .. i smell everything... i cant stop cookin ... and its sooo hard because u cant taste it to see if its poisionous or not (joke) i even want to spoon feed my ten year old... willpower is great... i think if i cheated..then i will always be fat..and im not having that...this is the time..the place the liposhake x
YOU GO GIRL....YOU WILL LOSE WELL XXXXXXXXXX

thx nic xx

i love cooking too ,im not that bothered if it tastes crap im not eating it lol xx
lmao - you have a way with words Lil xx

Drinking in ketosis sounds like getting ur drink spiked or worse... this is a strict abstinence diet... i guess alot of ppl dont realize how strictly you have to adhere to the rules.. its not another ww or sw

Drinking in ketosis sounds like getting ur drink spiked or worse... this is a strict abstinence diet... i guess alot of ppl dont realize how strictly you have to adhere to the rules.. its not another ww or sw
FINALLY SOMEONE SPEAKING BLOODY SENSE ..

thats why you cant just get it anywher,someone posted the other day that they ended up in hospital due to lack of water,its not just to fill you up its to keep you alive xx
And another sense talker ... love you guys xxx this post has put me in a really bad:mad::mad::mad: mood tonight ...need to chill now i think xx:sigh:

Aww cheer up Nic ..x here is a nice calming peppermint tea to relax you...:party0036: sorry u have to climb in to drink it lol... couldnt find anything better xx i know what u mean about the post..there has been alot of cheaters and what if i have ...type posts around recently..and its hard when ur trying to keep positive and use all ur willpower..and some weeks we will have tiny losses and we have not cheated..and its a blow to see others eat this n that and lose more..it gets erratic in the brain xx full steam ahead hun ..x

Thanks hunni ... i don't mind jumping in to drink he he he i am a short ass anyhow lol i am just in a grumpy mood hun, and like you said the i cheated but i don't give a toss posts are getting more frequent!!!! i am just going to stop reading em!!!
Its all about the mind like you say
Good luck for your WI tomorrow hun...have you done any sneaky WI's at home? i reckkon you should be on for 6lbs or so tomorrow if i was a betting woman

yea have been weighing at home and its been really slow this week...seems to be about 3lb this morning...not great but better then i would get with any other diet .. think the chemists scales make me out slightly lighter so anything over 3 will be a bonus..xx

Cool...yeah my chemist ones are lighter than mine too ....fingers crossed for you hunni dont forget to post your lossxxx

Only day 8 but deffo not a cheater... hand on heart... :)

Determined to stick to this programme..

Big up to all the non-cheaters :D You lot are inspiring ! Keep on keeping on.

Last edited:
Nope, not cheated once in 12 weeks. :) It's pointless, it only means you'll be on the diet for longer - why do that to yourself?

Back