have u ever cheated

Cheating?

I haven't cheated as such, but when I'm cooking, about three for four times, I'm put something in my mouth to taste it to see is it right, like a drip of salad dressing on my tongue, or a crouton (used a new low fat recipe for them, cos my bf's cutting back alot since I went on LT), or rice to see was it cooked, but then I spit out, n rinse my mouth out with water. I don't think that could affect my ketosis and I've never done it for enjoyment, or pleasure, just to check things were right.
I should probably stop, n get someone else to test it for me, but I'm always afraid they'll be less critical.
:innocent0002:

I never bothered to test what I was cooking, after all I wasn't eating it lol. x x

Ok so I have been cheating an ickle bit (my bad) but dont get drunk on alcohol its not worth it for ur life. I didnt cheat for 6 weeks and then I got to my actual target weight which is 10st 7lb (want to lose 1 stone more as i'm worried i'll gain it back on holiday!) so really my cheating once a week is my own refeed plan. If you still got a way to go its not worth cheating as it does make you soooooo hungry!!! once sugar is in ur body you just want more xx

Whats the point in spending £36 a week just to throw it away??? Im only on my 3rd day but I am determined not to cheat one bit!!! Told my dad last night that I was on the diet and dont think he understood as he asked if i wanted some nimble bread with my soup ha ha ha bless him xxx :rolleyes:

All this cheating talk is beginning to worry me. I'm starting on monday and my will power has never been brilliant (hence my current weight!) and I really don't want to cheat I want the weight loss so bad its becomming an obsession. Does anyone with kids find it hard when your cooking for them? also I've always been a bugger for pinching their leftovers :(

Whats the point in spending £36 a week just to throw it away??? Im only on my 3rd day but I am determined not to cheat one bit!!! Told my dad last night that I was on the diet and dont think he understood as he asked if i wanted some nimble bread with my soup ha ha ha bless him xxx :rolleyes:

Good for you ! :D I feel exactly the same way...

I think this is why this diet suits the type of personality I am... no matter what it is I do it 110% or I can't be arsed... I'm a bit of an all or nothing person... :eek:

i think alot of us on this diet are the same howdy, thats why we're all doing so well! hoooooooooorah! :D

i find myself sniffing food all the time and that is enough ,how mad are we ang x

Lillie i do the same! i will make O/H dinner and sniff it before giving it to him.
or if hes buying a sarnie for lunch i'll sniff that as well!:D

All this cheating talk is beginning to worry me. I'm starting on monday and my will power has never been brilliant (hence my current weight!) and I really don't want to cheat I want the weight loss so bad its becomming an obsession. Does anyone with kids find it hard when your cooking for them? also I've always been a bugger for pinching their leftovers :(

Will power is the main thing with this diet if your hearts not in you will have more of a chance of thinking oh its only 1 piece of toast or 1 burger! If you have the will power its easy x

I can honestly say i never ever cheated!
Whats the point your payin enough every week for your packs ect its like throwing money away if ya cheat!

Ya cooled down yet Garry?? :p

Back