Have you a SLENDERTONE FLEX MAX BELT FOR SALE??

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by C.J., 24 October 2006 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. C.J.

C.J. I want to be slim !!

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hello everyone..

Does anyone have a slendertone flexmax toning belt for sale,

I am wanting to try one to see if it really can tone up my belly.. Even though im 4lb off a 2 stone weight loss, my belly is still saggy,

or maybe anyone can tell me if they really do work..
    The flexmax is £90 so if its not very good i dont want o pay full price..

Please contact me if you have one for sale..

Thanks

xx :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BuxomWench

BuxomWench Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I got one off ebay, brand new, yesterday for £75 (thanks for the tip Mike!). Keep your eye on ebay for a brand new one, £15 off is better than nuffink! I'll let you know how I get on with it...Mike (Icemoose) is adamant they are worth it, so we shall see (and grind him into the ground if he is wrong!!!)

4. Winner

Winner Member

Hi CJ,
    I can save you money - there is a 'Slendertone Start Belt' available from Amazon.co.uk - for only £24 ! I've got one, it's great, has loads of settings, 2 levels, the pads, etc. I don't know why others are spending nearly a hundred quid on the belts - they work the same way!

5. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

Have a look on gumtree.com bound to be someone on there selling one.

Kam x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.