Extra Easy Have you been a super 'free' hero today?

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Partly because am looking for some inspiration I was just wondering what superfree foods people had had today and how that had balanced out with the rest of the food and did it equal the 1/3 rule or even better? I think I have been getting a bit complacent with it so am going to make an extra effort.

Today I have had raspberries, oranges, strawberries, apple, mushrooms, onion, beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber and rocket

I had rocket, tomatoes, cucumber,orange, apple, mushrooms and onion. I'm on red but dinner definitely had more than 1/3 for dinner. SW quiche with bacon,lots of mushrooms, onions and tomatoes on top. Are eggs superfree or does it only count for fruit and veg?

Apple, banana and clem with all bran and soya milk at breakfast.

Spinach, mango, grated carrot, lettuce, tomatoes with chicken and an egg as a salad for lunch.

Lots of stirfried veg (ready bag), mushrooms and soya beans with turkey and half a nest of noodles for dinner.

Just a shame about the cake I had at playtime that spoilt things. Did go to gym for Body Pump class - hopefully that'll sort out the syns from the piece of cake. :(

I have eaten a mountain of superfree (but I always do).

Here's today's food diary (trying a red day today) and it's about typical for me. I think I've eaten about 1/2 to 2/3 superfree...

Breakfast: 2 weetabix HExB with milk from HExA allowance, with a banana and an apple
Snack: Nectarine and pear and a Mr Kipling Lemon Slice 5.5syns
Lunch: Cod fillet with carrots, broccoli, baby corn, green beans, orange and mixed berries with Onken FF yogurt
Snack: banana
Dinner: Quorn steak strips stir fry (Quorn, frylight, soy sauce, rice vinegar, mangetout, carrot, water chestnuts, bamboo sprouts, mushrooms, cabbage and onion)
Post Aerofusion snacks: Apple, banana and some onken fat free vanilla yogurt, with coffee and a Hi Fi Bar HExB

Today has been a typical green day for me:
B: Branflakes, ff yogurt, banana, kiwi, grapes
L: Pasta n sauce with extra sweetcorn, mushrooms, spinach. Yogurt, mango.
D: Quorn steak, mash, corn, carrots, brocolli

Also done my hex's and 7 syns so am a happy SW bunny!

Briliant to see all this superfree!

I have had: oranges, bananas, grapes, lettuce, leeks, onions, aubergines, fennel, tomatoes, cucumber, courgettes, white wine (oh, sorry, that's only superfree in my fantasies!!).

Yesterday I had:-
  1. 3 apples
  2. melon
  3. orange
  4. asparagus
  5. leeks
  6. red pepper
  7. roasted tomatoes/onions
  8. celeriac salad
  9. romanesco
  10. onions
  11. lettuce