Have you been surprised....

To be honest I've been really surprised that I havent missed alcohol and did tend to crave healthy stuff. Cant wait to be in that position again 2nd day of restart! XX

ooooh what do i miss? LOL

I miss eggs, just being able to eat - but now i am starting to want the most bizarre things such as Kelloggs Allbran (WTF?) I usually hate it but i think it will be the first brekkie i have after refeed! LOL. And i was salivating over my colleagues salad :eek: Thats very strange......LOL

lol i saw an advert for shredded wheat the other day and i think i actually dribbled!!cant usually stand the stuff!!!!

I m missing and Im not joking a lovely big salad with a nice juicy piece of salmon not bothered about crisps buns but I really could dunk a bourbon or two in my coffee right now lol!!!!

xx Sharron

Fish. Calamari. Chicken. But mostly fish. I'm from a Spanish family and whenever I visit my grandparents she's cooked up something yummy smelling and I want it lol. Still, I'll get my fix when on holiday in 10 weeks :)

I always found it hard to resist carrots when I was preparing them for the children's tea. Even now I am on refeed I am desperate for one but have to wait till I think day 8. The chap on the helpline advised waiting to have sweeter veg like carrots and beetroot till then co they contain a lot of sugar! I am loving salad at the mo! Can't wait to be able to have more with salmon and prawns! Mmmmm!

I also missed dunking a ginger nut in a hot cuppa at first. Not so fussed now.

And I used to salivate at the smell of cooked cheese, like on a pizza! Didn't want to eat it, just used to smell it, much to the children's amusement - confirmed what they already knew - mum's mad as a hatter!!!

x

Its cheese...I love stilton and steak. I'm actually craving the atkins diet...lots of meat! xxx

I miss my routine... Used to get up in the morning, make a cup of hot milky sweet coffee, take it outside and sit down on the deck and have my first cigarette of the day...yummy...

I miss my routine... Used to get up in the morning, make a cup of hot milky sweet coffee, take it outside and sit down on the deck and have my first cigarette of the day...yummy...

where on earth do u live for it be warm enough to sit on your deck?!?! xx

I miss everything, especially my foot long subs from Subway and Starbacks lol, I have noticed that my sense of smell has increased a lot, the smallest bit of food and I can smell it, I can even smell what the ingrediants are... I did lick a salt & vinagar pringle today, it was just too much, but I did throw it away :)

where on earth do u live for it be warm enough to sit on your deck?!?! xx

Lol Dublin!! I didnt mention I'd be wearing a hoodie at the same time, its still cold but its really fresh in the morning lol

I miss everything, especially my foot long subs from Subway and Starbacks lol, I have noticed that my sense of smell has increased a lot, the smallest bit of food and I can smell it, I can even smell what the ingrediants are... I did lick a salt & vinagar pringle today, it was just too much, but I did throw it away :)

OMG!! Subway - The herb and cheese footlong bread.. Steak and cheese melt with the peppered cheese aswell, lettuce, red onions, salt and southwest sauce!!

That would be amazing!!!

Toast...just simple toast and butter. Every time I make it for my daughter, I just drool.

my first meal after refeed is gunna be a foot long sub lol cant wait, although i will go easy and have a subway melt rather than a BMT

would the melt not be just as bad?

nah BMT is like 11g fat more and like 100 calories more based on just a 6" sub lol

turkey ham and bacon in the subway melt and the BMT is got salami and that

aaaah... i know what the subway melt is... All that processed meat?
Chris got that and i didnt like it.. tasted like plastic!!

aaaah... i know what the subway melt is... All that processed meat?
Chris got that and i didnt like it.. tasted like plastic!!

my subway must be better than yours then lol

where i get mine from they are shit hot lol

Back