Have you bought your new xmas dress?

val46

Hi there all me again, I have today been on ASOS . com and there are some absolutely gorgeous dresses for xmas, and they are in the sale at £15. After losing 10lb I am going to order me one in a size 12:D as got to thinking, as we sometimes do even though we doing so well, a little bit of pessimisms comes in, and even if we do not reach our goal £15 is not tooooo much to lose on a dress compared to buying one at £55 say. But what an incentive to see this new dress hanging up in your bedroom eh:rolleyes: I have for the first time put my name down to go to the works xmas do, and I want to wear this dress! so here is hoping.:rolleyes:
xxxx

I've gone for a little black number ;) :eek:

wanted one from river island but didnt know what size to buy so was holding off which was making me sad so my mate who did fashion design at uni has said she will make me one as a pressie for christmas and my birthday which means i can hold out till about 2 weeks before christmas before i pick the style, colour and more importantly the size.. she has promised it will be ready for my 30th Birthday party on the 22nd :) aslong as I pick what i want by the 14th yayyyyyyyy !!

Back