Have you ever ...

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Had a bad day and managed to pull it back for a loss?

I'm only on day 3 and yes I've failed already!

Day 1 and 2 perfect 1200 cals and my scales were showing it was working this morning on day 3 -4lbs! (Hoping it'll last till thur so it's official!)

But today I've had one shake for breakfast and then went to a BBQ - now I ate healthy so all my cals are good cals but I've now reached the dizzy heights of 1400 cals for the day! So I'm thinking I won't have my meal bar this evening or any snacks and leave it at 1400.

Have I screwed my week up?! :( xx

You will be fine you had only an extra few hundred calories today - less that if you were to eat a bar of chocolate, I wouldn't worry about it at all xx

You will be fine you had only an extra few hundred calories today - less that if you were to eat a bar of chocolate, I wouldn't worry about it at all xx

Thanks! I hadn't looked at it like that very true! Xxx

Im sure youl be fine not that its recommended by slim fast but at least once a week i substitute a shake or both for 'normal food '!

Im sure youl be fine not that its recommended by slim fast but at least once a week i substitute a shake or both for 'normal food '!

Aw thanks! Makes me feel better!

I don't know why I did it! Oh well it could have been worse I suppose I could have completely binged and 1400 cals is less cals than if have had doing Sw! X

Back