have you got a 'before' pic that you hate?

lshafik

I have one :(

It was taken by my friend so I could put it in a magazine to say how happy I was at the size I am (as in I don't care) but I hate the pic. Makes me feel pretty minging!

forgot to add it

Attachments

• photo shoot 002.jpg
    photo shoot 002.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 230
I hate it when people tag you and you see what you really looked like thinking you looked good! I really hate it - it's the worst thing ever (I have detagged MANY a horrible pic)

I do indeed!!! I took it for CD purposes-to look back on and vow NEVER to be like that again.I have attached it underneath along with a recent photo taken nearly 3 weeks ago...still got a very long way to go though...The "fat" picture keeps me going!
xx

Attachments

• photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 194
  • not so fat 1.jpg
    not so fat 1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 172
  • not so fat 2.jpg
    not so fat 2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 155
You're tiny Rach!!!! I would give anything to be as thin as you but everyone is different aye! x

lshafik said:
You're tiny Rach!!!! I would give anything to be as thin as you but everyone is different aye! x

Thank you but I wish!!it's funny how we see ourselves and others though isn't it! I still have another 2.5 stone to go,I feel when I get there that I still won't be satisfied! Guess I'll just have to wait and see! Well done for getting right back on it after your hols.I go away in 10days and am going off plan for 2weeks(being sensible of course) then right back on again.did you put on much or any at all!xx

I don't know and I didn't want to know - I felt like I did but who knows - however in my head if it had been more than 3lbs I would have just given up!

I am pleased to say because I did carry on though when I got back I got the weight loss I deserved and now I am going to continue as if the holiday never even happened! x

lshafik said:
I don't know and I didn't want to know - I felt like I did but who knows - however in my head if it had been more than 3lbs I would have just given up!

I am pleased to say because I did carry on though when I got back I got the weight loss I deserved and now I am going to continue as if the holiday never even happened! x

I think I'll do the same!sounds much much better!!!xx

Yes!!!!! I posted three with a recent pic in the inspirational pictures section of the forum! Blanked my face out though because it's so disgusting haha

rachy1986 said:
I do indeed!!! I took it for CD purposes-to look back on and vow NEVER to be like that again.I have attached it underneath along with a recent photo taken nearly 3 weeks ago...still got a very long way to go though...The "fat" picture keeps me going!
xx

You are looking FAB!!!!!

Arhhhhhhhhh I have about a million before pics I hate but I'll upload 1 from day 1 of cd and 2 of me today. Sorry for underwear not sure if it's allowed on here or not.

And Rach you are looking amazing now!! Hot stuff!! Xx

Attachments

• image-1631676506.jpg
    image-1631676506.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 181
  • image-990766041.jpg
    image-990766041.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 146
  • image-1555263952.jpg
    image-1555263952.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 167
Wow Nat I can't believe the difference! Amazing!!!

Until i look at my day 1 pics i don't think i see the difference....my head still needs to catch up!

and i saw ur pics too, doing good felix :D xx

Thank you :) I felt exactly the same until I compared my before pics, still a long way for me to go yet!

But we are on our way!! It's all in the right direction :)

I still wanna lose another 2 stone. Weigh in tonight. If I lose 2lbs I'll be into the 11's!

Back