Have you GOT to eat healthy extras every day?

ransom-x

I'm just wondering because some days I don't just because I wouldn't have had them anyway. Like for example yesterday I had them because I had porridge for breakfast but because I had boiled eggs today there was no need for me to use them. Does it affect losses negativley if I don't?

you should have them for your calcium and fibre 1 day will not hurt but best not to make a habit of it

Thank you but I defnitley think I'm going to struggle to use them everyday. I've decided the B shouldn't be so bad becasue I can turn the olive oil I'm allowed into a sald dressing but the A will be hard :S

I struggle with the A too ransom, being allergic to cheese makes it a bit difficult if I don't want cereal! I just picked up a pint of semi skimmed & am trying to drink enough of it each night before bed to fill me HEXA up, extra calcium can't hurt I figure! Good luck with getting it in :)

I struggle with the A too ransom, being allergic to cheese makes it a bit difficult if I don't want cereal! I just picked up a pint of semi skimmed & am trying to drink enough of it each night before bed to fill me HEXA up, extra calcium can't hurt I figure! Good luck with getting it in :)

Thanks, I think my problem is that before Slimming World I had excess weight because I didn't eat enough and what I did eat was rubbish. So having to eat all this stuff is a bit f a stuggle at the moment.

Back