have you had all your packs nearly all at once?

amethyst

Banned
I had my first soup at 6 pm then i made a porridge at 8pm and now i am having my bar..

anyone else had their packs this close together?

reason i did this was because evenings are worse for me :(

yes ive just done this and feel bloated:
reason for it was out shopping all day and forgot to take some tetras with me so ive had 2 tetras and my chicken(ss+)and im off to make a mousse for myself in a minute.
my cdc says that this is ok to do as it doesnt matter when you have your packs as long as you have them all!!
elaine x

i usually have one about 8am (depending on what time i have to leave for work)

then one at lunch 12/1pm

then one when i get home 5pm (usually bar or tom soup)

then one late on in the evening (sometimes not til bout 11)

mind today cos i'm off work and any day i'm off work it goes all to pot... had bar and shake at 1pm... having soup now and a shake later...

whats this about porridge??? i'm intrigued

i usually have one about 8am (depending on what time i have to leave for work)

then one at lunch 12/1pm

then one when i get home 5pm (usually bar or tom soup)

then one late on in the evening (sometimes not til bout 11)

mind today cos i'm off work and any day i'm off work it goes all to pot... had bar and shake at 1pm... having soup now and a shake later...

whats this about porridge??? i'm intrigued

a pack made with warm water and some pyslium husks?

i use butterscotch or vanilla adds 200 mil of hot water whisks together then i adds 2 table spoons of husks.. its well thick and creamy yum yum... :D

everytime i hear husks i automatically think of Rusk biscuits for babies lol

I always have at least 2 in the evening - I struggle with them to be honest! Put them off during the day because I know evenings are the time I am most hungry...then have to squish them in at the end of the day.

Have started making crisps and mousse in the evenings, but like I said I do struggle to fit all my packs in, despite me trying to have them earlier!!!

I usually try and wait as long as possible for my first one - so have them around;

1) 10.00am (nearly time!! lol)
2) 3.00pm
3) 7.00pm (moose)

If I am extremely hungry I cut up a bar and nibble on chunks of that....

i would be careful with this hon. in the cambridge booklets it says we shouldn't do this because having them all at once can kick you out of ketosis. am sure it varies from person to person but i don't think it's worth the risk. i try and have at least 3 hours between mine. not always the case though.

abz xx

hi guys, well i feel better today, tossed and turnt all night though with the grumbles! lol

had my first shake this morning with my new hand blender why didnt i get one of these before? lol will have my soup now for t and then a bar or another pack this eve.. :)

Back