have you moved from cd to sw ?

hiya night.
lost 3lbs (woohooo) :D
i very happy with that.
see. sw definately works after cd :)

thank you flirty :).
much better than i anticipated. honestly thought i had stayed the same if anything
hope ur having a good week.

I moved from Lipotrim to SW on 28th May this year, although my weight loss is a lot slower, I am so pleased to have a social life again !!!

I am enjoying healthy eating and do not crave "junk food" at all !!

I have had a 2 week holiday in the middle couple of weeks of this plan and managed to lose 2lbs at the next weigh in.

Hopefully tonight I will lose the 2lb I need for my stone award;)

thank you jojo and night :D
onwards and downwards as they say :)

tracys .. whether slow or fast its all in the right direction im on day 3 now of sw going ok so far andscales seems to moving in the right direction roll on weigh day to see if i can lose after cd

I am on day 3 and my scales are showing a 2lb loss. Shhhh though in case I jinx it :D

Theresa x

hey theresa ,,,so have u moved from cd to sw when did you ? ive been on sw the last 3 days and i had a peak at scales they do seem to be moving but im scared to jinx them too lol shhhhhh

Hi NN

"Official" weigh in today, been on SW for 3 days and lost 1lb. Will check again on Tuesday when I have been on SW for a whole week but want to keep my weigh in day on a Friday so that weight is what I will go with.

I moved straight from cd to sw but hadn't been doing cd properly for weeks anyway, as you can see from my sig I have only lost 1lb in 6 weeks as I have been yo-yoing pretty bad with about half a stone.

Anyway, I am enjoying sw and shall continue the principles while I am away on holiday (go next Friday). My head just isn't in the right place for cd at the moment, I may go back to it but I'm not sure.

Anyway, good luck with your journey, onwards and downwards!

Theresa x

Back