Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have you read this story........................

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Blueeyes26, 25 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Blueeyes26

Blueeyes26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    First of all I know this has nothing to do with dieting. I thought this was an interesting read in the credit crunch era. I don't normally read the News Of The World (before anyone makes any jokes at me) but I heard some people talking about this story on a TV show, so I googled it).

Pictures from inside the luxury £1.2 million mansion in west London rented by Afghan mum-of-seven Toorpakai Saiedi on benefits | News | News Of The World

I don't have a problem the family is from Afghanistan. It's the amount of money they get on benefits & the attitude. I know it's an article from the News Of The World, so you have to take it with a pinch of salt, but it doesn't seem right.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gloria19

Gloria19 I know I can do it..

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    23st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    OMG! I can't start..... don't get me started lol

I think it's disgusting! (can't say more... or I won't stop!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.