Have you REALLY lost weight eating SW chips?

Nas

Hello, I'm new here & have been following slimming world for just under 2 months.

My weight loss has been ok, but I gained last week & I didn't cheat :cry:

Anyhoo, I've been recently been introduced to slimming world chips - OH MY GOSH!! They are sooo tasty! I have had it twice this on green day with 'fried' eggs.

Have any of you who eat this delicious food lost weight on a regular basis?

OT - I would like some of the lovely slimming world stickers to put on my sig, how do I do that please?

Nas :)

Yep, I love my SW chips. I usually have them once a weekish and they do not seem to affect my weight loss. It is dreaded * week that does me!

i love them aswell and as you can see from my ticker i have lost 79.5 lbs so far ... so in answer yes we have

Last edited:
I love SW chips and so does my hubby and two girls. We love egg and chips made using frylight and as I am following Extra Easy I always ensure I have superfree foods with my meal, veg, salad or a nice big bowl of pineapple, melon, strawberries etc afterwards. We also love our roast potatoes with sunday lunch and I think the "secret" to this is ensuring a 1/3 of your plate or meal is superfree as recommended - I don't know how we would get on without our weekly egg and chips - hope this helps :)

I have lost 17 lbs so far and got my club 10 today with another 11lbs to go to my 2 stone award and target.

Oooh thanks for your replies. I will continue to enjoy them without feeling guilty! :)

I've actually had a week where i couldnt get enough and had them every day and lost a good amount of weight!

enjoy them1

I go through phases with SW chips. If I have them I usually have quite a few portions in a week and then I don't have them for ages. Not a conscious thing, just the way it works out. I have to get my Mum to cut them tho as I always cut them too thin and they go all shrivelled :p

Yes you lose eating them they go nice with home made chicken shish kebab salad and home made garlic sauce. Like a take away but better :D

Back